should i shave?

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hell no! I, personally, love a hairy man. However, it is your choice, not hers. As a previous poster said, be true to yourself.

D_i7ro87t6

Just Browsing
Media
The good thing about shaving is you can try it, and if you don't like it, within a few weeks it will have grown back.

So this could be a test to see if you like it or not. Without trying, you just won't know.

Personally I like it and my girlfriend does too, but I don't keep it up all the time as for me there's a lot of hair and maintaining it takes time. So I just shave when I feel like it. A few weeks or months on, a few weeks or months off.

As you can see by the varied responses above it's a pretty subjective thing - depends on taste. Your girlfriend seems to like the idea tho ;)

Last edited:

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a 33 year old guy with a nice muscular body and I an NOT a hairy guy. I shave everything - my arms, chest, legs, ass, balls and my cock. Do it!

Ryanbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude just trim i had/have almost the same prob
im 19 and i shaved and not a good road
cuz u have to keep doing it

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a guy who doesn't find fat old hairy guys at all attractive, and who is turned off by older guys who shave everything, trying to pretend that they are 14 years old twinks again. That said, you are an 18 year old hairy twink. Your hair is kind of cute, a bit premature as far as I'm concerned. I say shave it, go back to the little boy look because you can get away with it, and have fun, since you are an (almost) little boy. If you hate it, hair grows back. If you like it, have fun. I'm also guessing that you have a really hairy nut sack. Shave it! Feels better and looks a hell of a lot hotter. But don't touch a hair of your boy bush. Guys should all have a hairy dick, especially if they are uncut.
Cheers.