• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

should i shave ??

Countryguy63

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
My preference is not shaved. Trimmed a little maybe, but definitely not shaved.

Looks nice just as it is :biggrin1:

Last edited:

jimal

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
hmmm when my gf come from overseas i will check whether if she likes it or not .... thanks for ur opinion guys
cheers

alx

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Wax EVERYTHING..... You know you want to.

alx

Sexy Member
Reaction score
i want to wax eveything but as u see i have lots of hair thro ....

Yeah i see your problem, well it's not a problem but you know what I mean. I think it would be more hassle than its worth tbh as your naturally a hairy kinda guy. Saying that I'm not hairy so I wouldn't know how much of a challege it would be to keep up that waxed look.

jimal

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah i see your problem, well it's not a problem but you know what I mean. I think it would be more hassle than its worth tbh as your naturally a hairy kinda guy. Saying that I'm not hairy so I wouldn't know how much of a challege it would be to keep up that waxed look.
anyway dude ... thanks 4 da advice .....
cheers

Reaction score
Start with a trim and see how it goes. remember, it grows back, so what is there to lose?

Reaction score
I think it depends on you. It's what you like.

I think it really depends on the rest of your body. Some men look good really hair, some do not. If you are unsure, a little trim wouldn't hurt.

yagimax

Lurker
Reaction score
You could always let her help you trim it. A great form of foreplay!

Make sure to have a quick shower afterwards as it will get rid of the excess trimmed hair and help relieve the itch.

smudgey

Expert Member
Reaction score
I prefer a trimmed pubic region for sure, not a fan of shaved though. Saying that, you look fine as you are!

B_thickjohnny

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my 2 cents. I don't think you should shave or wax. You're too hairy everywhere around where you want to shave. It would look like a crop circle. If you were smooth most other places I'd say go for it but with hairy legs and a hairy belly, no. Just trim.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I think you have a beautiful bush, I can see where you may have to trim sometimes, but I wouldn't wax

Reaction score
Here's my 2 cents. I don't think you should shave or wax. You're too hairy everywhere around where you want to shave. It would look like a crop circle. If you were smooth most other places I'd say go for it but with hairy legs and a hairy belly

This is VERY important to keep in mind :p