Should I Shave?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I usually trim, but i don't know if i should just shave :confused:
I know a complete shave looks better on some dicks than others, so will it look bettter or bad on mine?
I'm indian so my skin is obviously quite dark, so will this work for or against me?:confused:

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
trim it maybe more than you usually do.

If you want to shave after that, do it.

One thing is for sure: It WILL grow back! lol

startrek1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the ex-gfs wanted me to shave when we were going out and it itched like a bitch, I spent most of the next two weeks scratching my crotch wherever I was (not fun).

I'd stick with trimming, maybe as someone else suggested trim back more than you usually would and see how that looked.

Most girls I know don't think a shaved guy is a good look (unless you have a tight swimmer's body) maybe guys might like it.

D

deleted3782

I got bored this weekend (very bored) and ended up Nairing most everything from my dick up, shaving my balls, and trimming what was left very short. I assume it will all grow back, so it's all fun and temporary. Three days later, its interesting to see my body differently than I'm used to, but its beginning to grow back and is slightly stubbily. I can tell you that its way too much work (for me) to maintain this look, but fun to do once in a blue moon.

Try it, and see how it feels and looks. It will more than likely grow back, so nothing to lose...

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I trim and shave the base of the penis, scrotum, right under and around my anus, love it when it's smooth. Occasionally, I will take the whole lot off and love that look.

You've got a great look, just give it a trim, and shave the balls.