should i show him?

lewis5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my roommate has a bigger penis than me, i have seen it through the foggy glass on the shower. Friends were talking about sizes, mine is only like 5 hard, and his is nearly 8. so, i know his is bigger soft too. I have not told my size at all, just shy. Should i just walk out of the shower naked or into his room naked sometime? he jokes about wanting to see it all the time, and i told him his size has me beat. im shy about it because its small, but kinda turned on about wanting to show it. Should i show him, and how can i without being all that obvious that i want to show it.

Swift2much

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the next time he jokes about showing him,you just show him,AND dont be shy about WHat you got...its big enough.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If he wants to see it and he isn't gay then he's obiously very comfortable in himself... but I'd say he's at least a tiny bit gay like me, and may not wan't to do anything about it but would really love to see it. If he's anything like me he'll apreciate your cock for what it is, regardless of size. Cocks are cool imho, even the small ones... and your not really small, just average size... which is GREAT =D

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you want to show him, you could always go and work out or go swimming together. Then he'd see you in the locker room. No tension, no subtext, no worries.

Don't worry about your size. One of my friends always jokes that his may look small, but it's big enough to fill a pram.