Should I show my Cock to Them

Should I see if they Want to see MyCOck

• Total voters

D_SadWrens18

Just Browsing
Media
Im married 25 yo old, w/Kids. I have cheated on mt wife once. I got Fired for showing a girl my Dick Off the clock in the walmart parking lot. There is a Girl I used to work with who I offered to show my cock to before she got married, Now she is getting a divorce and has invited me Over.I dont think shes looking for anything but a friend, By the way she wants me to take pics of her I was thinking of trying get her to take some tight top and pants pics or some underwear pics. I dont want to cheat om my wife again But I wouldn't mind showing my cock to her maybe getting some head. Sounds like a good or bad Idea??

(by the way My wife doesnt know why I was really fired and she doesnt know that I showed the girl in the Parking Lot my dick, or offered to show another girl my dick. Or showed a girl sex positions!!!!) ( http://www.lpsg.org/123487-someone-cum-on-these-pics.html ) Girl that Got me Fired Pic

There is another Girl I know shes kinda of a friend, I showed her clothed sex positions when she was younger. Now shes older got a kid, and wants I think to my kids. she lives not to far from my parents house I thought about going over to talk to her and tell her in person about me getting fired from walmart (tell the story). And see if she would want to see what I got fired over. and maybe try and get some head. Sound like a good or bad Idea??

Girl On left In two Girl Pic Is Girl I showed Sex Positions
Other Girl Pic is One I worked WIth.
And there's the Link to the Pic of the girl who got me fired.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) You married to early
2) If you're married, of course you shouldn't try and get some head of some girl.
3) Posting pics of the girls on the internet (and this kind of site) ...class...

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My head is spinning! Sounds like you need a time out. Maybe best to get your commitments in perspective and make the adjustments you need to live life with as much integrity as possible. I think, for now, you should keep your pecker in your pants. Good luck!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are not going to get an appreciative comment from me.:mad:

It's bad enough if cheating happens on an uncontrollable spur of the moment thing. However even after already cheating, you come here and ask if we think you should cheat again??

Ask your wife before coming to us!! We don't matter in your life, SHE SHOULD

wowomglol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you show the girl your dick in the parking lot because she asked, or because you just felt like showing it off?

I don't know why you'd be asking on here unless you just wanted justification for cheating, but I'm pretty sure you will cheat again anyway and your wife and kids will just have to have a hard life because of your immaturity.

I couldn't tell if the op was fake or not... but I've actually met people like this so I'll treat it as if it's true.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im married 25 yo old, w/Kids. I have cheated on mt wife once.
Off to a great start.
I got Fired for showing a girl my Dick Off the clock in the walmart parking lot.
Very classy.
here is a Girl I used to work with who I offered to show my cock to before she got married, Now she is getting a divorce and has invited me Over.
Yes, being married, you are the perfect candidate to go over to a chick you almost cheated on your wife with before, NOW, when she is getting a divorce.
I dont think shes looking for anything but a friend, By the way she wants me to take pics of her I was thinking of trying get her to take some tight top and pants pics or some underwear pics.
Yes, all women looking for good friends need to make sure that they can take pictures of them in exposing clothes and various states of nudity. Glad you know how to make friends.
I dont want to cheat om my wife again But I wouldn't mind showing my cock to her maybe getting some head.
How does that even make sense? If you are getting blown by anyone other than your wife, you are CHEATING.
Sounds like a good or bad Idea??
I hope you can guess my opinion.

(by the way My wife doesnt know why I was really fired and she doesnt know that I showed the girl in the Parking Lot my dick, or offered to show another girl my dick. Or showed a girl sex positions!!!!) ( http://www.lpsg.org/123487-someone-cum-on-these-pics.html ) Girl that Got me Fired Pic
WTF? Why would you do this, ever?

There is another Girl I know shes kinda of a friend, I showed her clothed sex positions when she was younger. Now shes older got a kid, and wants I think to my kids. she lives not to far from my parents house I thought about going over to talk to her and tell her in person about me getting fired from walmart (tell the story). And see if she would want to see what I got fired over. and maybe try and get some head. Sound like a good or bad Idea??
Yes, go ahead and try to get blown by another woman who is married with kids

Don't ever post pics of people on here without their permission. WTF is your common sense?

You have made soooo many bad decisions so far, it is amazing you are still married. If you are going to continue to act like this, you really don't deserve a wife, even if she is just as 'faithful' as you are. Don't show girls your cock when you are married with fucking kids, don't pull their pics from their Myspace and tell people to cum on them (???)

And it Would be FAntastic if You Could Go over Basic Capitalization rules Some Time so That i Do not Have to read Sentences That Look Like This ever again, as they Are rather Infuriating to Myself and Many Others.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO I love how heterosexual men have this viewpoint about women sucking their cock and how it's not really sex or cheating. :rolleyes:

Im married 25 yo old, w/Kids. I have cheated on mt wife once. I got Fired for showing a girl my Dick Off the clock in the walmart parking lot.[\quote]Dude you are a major fucktard not to mention a cheat who needs a divorce. If you care even a little bit for your wife and kids, file TODAY. Make sure you don't cheap out on the alimony or child support either. Though given that you are 25 and work at Walmart that may be a forgone conclusion.

There is a Girl I used to work with who I offered to show my cock to before she got married, [/QUOTE] So, you were married which makes your behavior inappropriate and flat out wrong. :rolleyes: :duh:
Now she is getting a divorce and has invited me Over.I dont think shes looking for anything but a friend,
Bull Shit! She wants sex and you know it. :mad:

By the way she wants me to take pics of her I was thinking of trying get her to take some tight top and pants pics or some underwear pics. I dont want to cheat om my wife again But I wouldn't mind showing my cock to her maybe getting some head. Sounds like a good or bad Idea??
WTF is wrong with you?!?! Are you retarded or just morally and ethically bankrupt?!? :irked: :mad: FYI: It's a very bad idea! HORRENDOUSLY STUPID & BAD IDEA! :angryfire2:

(by the way My wife doesnt know why I was really fired and she doesnt know that I showed the girl in the Parking Lot my dick, or offered to show another girl my dick. Or showed a girl sex positions!!!!) (
http://www.lpsg.org/123487-someone-cum-on-these-pics.html ) Girl that Got me Fired Pic

Are you for real? :confused: If you don't know right from wrong at 25 you most likely never will.
Here's a hint:
Cheating is WRONG!
Showing your penis to anyone other than your wife and your doctor is wrong!
You are not Richard Avedon, you don't get to take pictures of scantily clad women even if they beg you. :rolleyes: :duh: :mad:

D

deleted136887

Is there a vote for the stupidist thread on this site? this must be it. Is SAndrews_18 for real?

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
look in his gallery... he's chubby( not that its a bad thing) and he has a very ave. piece,... he has low self esteem. he needs to get other attention to prove to himself that he's attractive!!! just my opinion!!!... poor wife and kids!!!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I sincerely hope this is nothing but a troll.

Does make me chuckle that so many of these sociopaths who get off on showing their cocks to unsuspecting women have nothing special to show.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
buddy....i think you need to decide if you want to be a good husband and provider....should you choose to be a party guy instead...please cut your wife and kids loose so possibly she and them can make a good life for themselves...
I am not judging you...not my nature to do so...but you are asking this board to do so..and the remarks are a general con-senses that you need to grow up and be the MAN...that you need to be...........many others are depending on you..GOOD LUCK.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sincerely hope this is nothing but a troll.

Does make me chuckle that so many of these sociopaths who get off on showing their cocks to unsuspecting women have nothing special to show.
I have noticed the same thing as well. I guess that's why the appropriate response to a flasher is to say, "looks like a penis only smaller." :cool: