Should I Start a Gallery?

verythick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you ladies contacting a guy on lpsg based strictly on his cock photos? I've had some luck PM'ing and then sending photos, but that is a lot of work. So, if there is a good chance a gallery will increase traffic, please let me know.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have any of you ladies contacting a guy on lpsg based strictly on his cock photos? I've had some luck PM'ing and then sending photos, but that is a lot of work. So, if there is a good chance a gallery will increase traffic, please let me know.

Obviously not. Are you just totally clueless?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - hang on, even as the OP of this I can appreciate that the guy was asking and not just doing.

verythick - a couple of things. The fact that you say PMing and sending pix is 'a lot of work' implies that you want women to chase you. That's not going to happen here. If you start a gallery here, even if it is a real blinder, the chances are you are not going to get a huge female response. But posting here and saying (in not so many words) "I can't be arsed doing the leg work" is not a great way of starting out.

Secondly - PMing female members randomly tends not to provide that good a result - the vast majority of us just delete those PMs without reading them - if you have had responses there is a fair chance that the responders are men pretending to be women.

Thirdly - this is not a hook up site - this is a support and discussion forum. By all means upload a gallery and start a thread in "Show Off" to advertise it. Why not post a thread in the "Large Penis Personal Ads" forum too - people post there for real and cyber interaction. But do be aware that the majority of real females on this site are not here to hook up.

If you really want to interact with the women here then take the time to be a regular poster, or perhaps a regular in chat, where people can get to know you. If you are more looking for a hook up or quick cyber fix then you, as a straight man, are probably going to find more luck elsewhere.

:smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If you want to start a gallery go ahead but you'll probably get more attention from the gay men then anyone if history prevails. Believe it or not but us women aren't here only to perv and pick up

:eek: Shocking, i know

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you want to start a gallery go ahead but you'll probably get more attention from the gay men then anyone if history prevails. Believe it or not but us women aren't here only to perv and pick up

:confused: :eek: :shock:
:shocked::aargh4:---------:dot:
:banghead2:.............:pat:---------:biggerGrin:---------:grumble:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

She's riiiiiiight. I certainly give attention to the guys with the galleries.

But are you saying you ladies don't look at us guys' pics? Doesn't really bother me but seems a bit...odd. Just asking, really.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
She's riiiiiiight. I certainly give attention to the guys with the galleries.

But are you saying you ladies don't look at us guys' pics? Doesn't really bother me but seems a bit...odd. Just asking, really.

I didnt say we dont perv at all. I just said its not the only thing we're here for :wink: Im the first to admit lpsg wouldn't be half of what it is without galleries

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media

It's true. I don't think I've gotten a single PM from a woman about my gallery. Don't know about comments, but those are predominantly male sourced.