Should I step up to magnums

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by true kenshin, Nov 8, 2006.

1. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure if i should.. i am 8x5 and i don't think normal condoms are really that tight but kinda short. do you think i should step up to magnums or somthing else because i don't want to waste my money just to test it out... any other condom would be a good suggestiong also

2. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Condomi XXL are a cheaper alternative. Longer than normal condoms but hardly any wider. Misleading name.

Maybe Magnums would work too, I have no idea. As I recall Condomi XXL are something like 7-7.5 inches long.

3. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    Ive got the same problem, Im def not the widest around dese parts but still the normal condoms are bit small, and prone to break. Im about 9x6 but have never tried larger condoms, theyre really hard to get in Ireland - is it worth the bother of internet ordering?

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

The only real way is for you to try different ones yourself untill you find one you are comfortable with.....:cool:

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

6. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Uncut said it perfectly!

Every penis is uniquely shaped and as I've long since learned, 2 numeric measurements isn't enough info to judge. A box of magnums is 10 bucks, it's not breaking the bank :tongue:. If regs are fitting good, I'd say stick with em, unless you're afraid their short length will cause your partner's 'grip' to pull em off, which would of course be really bad. An 8 inch dick seems like a larger size would be in order though.

7. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    thanks guys!

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

You'd be well off with a Magnum. It should be a near perfect fit.

9. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Oh and anyone in the UK should go to a GUM/STD/Family Planning Clinic and get some free Pasante Large...they might fit and they're FREE!

Magnums are around 15 bucks here, on some sites closer to $20, more when you factor in postage and packing costs. Then you have to WAIT for them to come in the first place...its not ideal really. There are probably a lot of guys in the UK with STD's just because there are no condoms to fit them. Admittedly they shouldn't really have sex bareback (unless its safe)...but the lack of large + condoms really doesn't help. Grr.

Draft saved Draft deleted