Should I stop?

Should I stop trying to be funny?

• Yes, please do. You think you're funnier than you are.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • No, please don't. It's nice to have a laugh.

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What Bryan said. You don't have to worry about being funny all the time. But don't stop yourself from saying something funny if that's what you want to post. I for one, and I'm sure not the only one, enjoy your humor.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I voted that you should stop, but only because I wanted to be controversial. We love you and your bad, erm.. I mean, great jokes, tallguy. :cool:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
I voted that you should stop, but only because I wanted to be controversial. We love you and your bad, erm.. I mean, great jokes, tallguy. :cool:

yeah, it's all about going against the establishment

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
How else can I attain absolute Bohemianism? :rolleyes:

well, there is one other way and that's through relentlessly listening to disco/dance music. that alone should manifest your inherent bohemianism. :cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA said:
well, there is one other way and that's through relentlessly listening to disco/dance music. that alone should manifest your inherent bohemianism. :cool:
Ice hot. But let me transcend mere simplistic disco/dance. Let me go fill my ears and my soul with some Gloria Gaynor, Eartha Kitt and Freddie Mercury... and see what effect that particular combination has on me. :rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
Ice hot. But let me transcend mere simplistic disco/dance. Let me go fill my ears and my soul with some Gloria Gaynor, Eartha Kitt and Freddie Mercury... and see what effect that particular combination has on me. :rolleyes:

hum, those are three of my favorites, actually. if you wanna know what effect it will have on you ... well, look what it's done to me. :rolleyes:

have you heard of Room 5?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
Ok, so everyone thinks I should keep up the humour, with exception of alex. Alex thinks I'm not funny so there is technically nothing to continue.

We could have virtual sex instead, I guess, just so long as you promise not to crack any jokes immediately before, during or after orgasm. :rolleyes: