Should I suck uncut cock differently?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Capitolhillguy, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I've been told my countless many I excel at oral sex. I've been practicing the same technique on all alike, which is to use lots of spit and follow my hand with my mouth. An uncut guy last night told me I didn't need the spit and to keep the foreskin over the head of the penis when I suck. Is my normal vigorous technique too much for normal uncut sensitivity? I haven't had any complaints before but sometimes people are shy about criticism.

2. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Depends on the uncut dood. I like to give as well as recieve oral slow and easy. Not like a banshie on crack. An uncut cock has so much more for the cock sucker to enjoy. I like my skin pulled over my glans till Im about to explode, then retracted for the finish. Most uncut men Like thier head covered, this allowes the cock sucker to stick his (or hers) tongue under the skin and swirell it around, this drives me up the wall. I have found that it drives all uncut doods up the wall. Soft nibbeling on the foreskin done with lips is another thing that feels soooo good to an uncut cock, these are somethings. (sadely) a cut dood will never experiance. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure you are giving the dood and his uncut friend....

3. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the tips!

4. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me some things are the same. But for an uncut cock, I like to pull the skin back and use my hand to keep it back or jerk him off. But always licking the head and sucking back and forth. As for a cut cock, I tend to pull the skin on the shaft forward a bit to bunch it up at the tip, then release it occasionally. Either way on both I love to slide my tongue along the edges of the head, just underneath his pee hole.

5. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like a mix of both ways. really love when the tounge gets slid down inside my foreskin and gets swirled aground the head!

str8uncutdude and drambone2001 like this.
  6. art

art
    Gold Member

I like my cock sucked both with foreskin covering the head and retracted, during the same session. That's the obvious big advantage of being uncut while being blown -- you can have it both ways. Ask your uncut guy how he prefers to be blown -- or let moans and precum be your guide!

drambone2001 likes this.
  7. biganduncut

biganduncut Active Member

Albums:
    I'm surprised to hear so many guys like the skin over the head of their penis. Personally I can't feel anything if the skin is covering the head. I always tell the girl to pull the skin back.

Funny how you assume everybody likes things the same way you do, but that is rarely the case.

Exbiker likes this.
  8. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

i for one love your technique. depends on the guy. we can get a bit sensitive due to our foreskin so sometimes i actually have to pause but i still prefer your method.

9. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Yes don't suck it that's just gross butt to each his own.

10. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

My outer foreskin has very little touch sensitivity, but my inner foreskin has loads. I love having my foreskin used as part of the blowjob - the foreskin as a whole responds to various pressures, but I do like the head of my dick being licked directly. Sounds like I'm different to the guys who like it "wrapped up" until the end.

11. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I like for my sex partner to push my foreskin back with her lips not pull back with her hand. It seems more natural. I love my foreskin to be nibbled on gently. I love a tongue swirled between the glans and the skin. I love licks and kisses on the bare glans. I have tried it by keeping the foreskin over the head in her mouth but I find myseld pulling it back. I don't like the skin pulled back tightly by a hand.

str8uncutdude likes this.
  12. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

13. alpha_centauri

alpha_centauri New Member

Well said. I'm not cut and I love a person's tongue under my foreskin.

14. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some uncut guys are way too sensitive and some cock suckers mouths are way too rough. I'm cut and have had guys with rough mouths, I can only imagine a uncut dick and a rough mouth...ouch! I have a soft wet warm mouth...I've only had one man who told me,"Oh shit stop it's too sensitive." So i just licked his balls, yanked his cock and begged for his cum.........two minutes and he exploded.

15. Exbiker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut, but I have kind of like a 'cut' version underneath - when I retract the foreskin, right back, which happens more or less automatically for sex ( oral or anal ) it's like that scene at the end of the James Bond movie 'Thunderball' where Emilio Largo's boat the 'Disco Volante' sheds its rear shell and turns into a speeding hydrofoil.

I even put tiny wetsuits on my sperm and give them micro harpoon guns, to make them seem more menacing, in keeping with the overall theme. :smile:

drambone2001 likes this.
  16. Maarcusfree

Maarcusfree New Member

Albums:
    One good thing about uncuts is that their cocks taste and smell like a cock should.

17. Maarcusfree

Maarcusfree New Member

Albums:
    You allhoud take lessons with
    FleshlightMouth

He is the greatest cock sucker ever. Cock sucking is an art and FleshlightMouth is an expert! He know hot to devour a dick! I want to be a cock sucker like him!

18. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

Yes Maarcusfree!! I love the smell and taste of uncut men! I like to swirl my tongue under the foreskin, nibble on it with my lips, and I love the way it feels when I sucking that cock and it's hitting the back of my throat!

19. cadehung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    YES! Vigorously chew on their foreskin as if it was bubblegum and blow bubbles with it. All uncut guys LOVE that!

#19 cadehung, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  20. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

The man who owns the cock is the one that dictates how his cock will be sucked. That's what I learned.

Draft saved Draft deleted