Should I suck uncut cock differently?

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the uncut dood. I like to give as well as recieve oral slow and easy. Not like a banshie on crack. An uncut cock has so much more for the cock sucker to enjoy. I like my skin pulled over my glans till Im about to explode, then retracted for the finish. Most uncut men Like thier head covered, this allowes the cock sucker to stick his (or hers) tongue under the skin and swirell it around, this drives me up the wall. I have found that it drives all uncut doods up the wall. Soft nibbeling on the foreskin done with lips is another thing that feels soooo good to an uncut cock, these are somethings. (sadely) a cut dood will never experiance. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure you are giving the dood and his uncut friend....
Yes that feels very good if you have a foreskin.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've sucked both and if the guys foreskin retracts easily they like more attention spent on the head. Of course this depends on the guy. The last uncut guy's foreskin was tight and didn't retract and he liked more licking of the sides or deep throat.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite way to get sucked off is to have the guy start sucking my dick when I am completely soft. I love how easily it goes down their throat when it is like that. And I like to feel it get harder and bigger and tighter in their throat until they struggle to get it down. Then I love it when they pull my balls enough to pull my foreskin back from my dick. If they can still deep throat me at that point, I am absolutely in love.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it's all about saliva and keeping the head and foreskin wet and well lubricated. After a while if it's too dry it hurts when being jerked off, the foreskin kinda 'stick' to the head and it's not very pleasant.
So keep it wet and slippy and it's all good :)

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to say I have only found another uncut guy really knows how to suck me , cut guys tend to be
much rougher , like their trying to exert pleasure out of your cock by sucking tight, when all an uncut guy needs is
a warm moist ,mouth , our uncut cock tends to do the rest with the sensitivity of the foreskin/head taking over.
I also find the same when they try to jerk you off , cut guy squeezes you to death again trying to exert pleasure
by forcing their fingers around the head , where again an uncut guy just needs the foreskin to roll over
back and forward over the glans to cause the sensation.

D

deleted858776

I like for my sex partner to push my foreskin back with her lips not pull back with her hand. It seems more natural. I love my foreskin to be nibbled on gently. I love a tongue swirled between the glans and the skin. I love licks and kisses on the bare glans. I have tried it by keeping the foreskin over the head in her mouth but I find myseld pulling it back. I don't like the skin pulled back tightly by a hand.

This. Makes me horny just reading it

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have to say I have only found another uncut guy really knows how to suck me , cut guys tend to be
much rougher , like their trying to exert pleasure out of your cock by sucking tight, when all an uncut guy needs is
a warm moist ,mouth , our uncut cock tends to do the rest with the sensitivity of the foreskin/head taking over.
I also find the same when they try to jerk you off , cut guy squeezes you to death again trying to exert pleasure
by forcing their fingers around the head , where again an uncut guy just needs the foreskin to roll over
back and forward over the glans to cause the sensation.

it requires some skills

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So from a half/cut guy. First a definition. Half/cut: Someone who didn't get fully circumcised. I have probably 3/4 of my foreskin left. For me?

Oh I adore a guy who can run his tongue under it, lick it, chew on it. Oh god. As far as the rest, I feel 90% of my pleasure is on my foreskin and shaft. The rest? Yes the head is sensitive. Yes it feels good, but there is something extra special about the skin, and what i DO have left.

Reactions: illusionguy

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I blow a Traveller sometimes, and he loves getting sucked with his foreskin pulled over his glans- in fact it's the only way he can cum and I've tried with the skin rolled back and NO!!! He knows what he likes as do all men.

I know it's rude to talk with your mouth full, so take the cock out and ask what he enjoys ;)

Reactions: alpha_centauri

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Be creative. Try new things. See what turns him on the most.
Gently nibbling can be great. Working on the foreskin with tongue, lips and teeth can feel wonderful. When you pull it back --or push it back with your lips -- the first time, the feelings are wonderful and very dramatic. Use that. Often you increase the sensation when you pull the foreskin back hard... you can use that as he gets very close to climax

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the uncut dood. I like to give as well as recieve oral slow and easy. Not like a banshie on crack. An uncut cock has so much more for the cock sucker to enjoy. I like my skin pulled over my glans till Im about to explode, then retracted for the finish. Most uncut men Like thier head covered, this allowes the cock sucker to stick his (or hers) tongue under the skin and swirell it around, this drives me up the wall. I have found that it drives all uncut doods up the wall. Soft nibbeling on the foreskin done with lips is another thing that feels soooo good to an uncut cock, these are somethings. (sadely) a cut dood will never experiance. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure you are giving the dood and his uncut friend....
Yes, also lick inside the foreskin.