Should I take Supplements again?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by d2cit, Sep 21, 2008.

1. d2cit

d2cit New Member

So about 8 months ago or longer, I started taking Vimax pills. I didnt notice anything from them so I ordered Vig-Rx. I took them for the 90 day trial period, and didnt really notice anything so i returned them for a full refund. Since i stopped taking them my penis hasnt been as full when soft, and seems to have gotten a little smaller in general. I did a lot of reading and decided to just buy most of the ingredients that were in the Vig-Rx pills seperately. I did this just a couple months ago, and havnt noticed anything. I dont know if it was psychological or what, but i am almost ready to buy them again to get back to were I was.

Anybody have any suggestions or have had the same thing happen?

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

some of us believe that Mother Nature gave you what she wanted, and that's it!

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    all any of those pills do is increase the blood flow to the penis, thus making your erections harder, and appear to be bigger. you aren't getting bigger, your hard cock has just reached its full potential. If you want to see any improvements in actual size, try jelqing for a few years. you should see some small gains.

If its a harder cock you are wanting, start taking some l-arginine, zinc, fish oil, vitamin E........

you'll get harder erections, bigger cum loads, and a months supply of all of those things I listed will most likely cost you less than a months supply of any type of supposed penis enlargement pill

Draft saved Draft deleted