Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I HATE my freckles.:mad:

I love my freckles, I think they make me look younger than I am. So many of the anti aging skin products out there also fade freckles, I hate that!!

MR, I'm not as alabaster as you, but I am very pale. I use the tanning beds, mainly so I don't fry when I'm out camping or on float trips. I know, I know, I'll pay for it later!!

I've gone to a salon and done the spray on in the winter before, it looked really natural, and my hair was a darker red then.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
TANNING LOTION, not Tanning Beds...

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but if i ask my husband he'll just say "Do whatever you want"

I dont want to look silly and all. I have some gradual tanning lotion stuff i bought and i'm debating whether or not to use it. I can't tan in a tanning bed or else i get this severe UV reaction. I'll be swimming a lot this summer and i don't want to be blinding everyone with my skin.

Do you think i will look silly with a little bronzer with red hair?

I've used stuff like the lotion, but the spray tan you get at the tanning salons is very nice

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sandra is there a brand that you prefer? I clean for a lady that does microdermabrasion and she looks so damn good for her age....she is very tan and all along i thought it was a tan but its in a bottle. I should ask her what she uses but i know its probably insanely expensive!

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sandra is there a brand that you prefer? I clean for a lady that does microdermabrasion and she looks so damn good for her age....she is very tan and all along i thought it was a tan but its in a bottle. I should ask her what she uses but i know its probably insanely expensive!

brand of tanning lotion? or anti aging stuff? I don't use tanning lotion anymore. Last year I did use the dove brand of gradual stuff, and liked it.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was reading an article in one of the fitness magazines and it was talking about sunless tanning and the one they recommended was Called Ti-Tan. The article said that this is the tanner that lots of fitness models on the covers of magazines use...because it's not supposed to turn you that orange unnatural color. I want to try it myself because all I've tried are kinda fake lookin'...If you try it..let me know what you think :)

here's a link....

Ti-Tan - Sunless Tanning Lotion

you may be able to find it cheaper...i just looked it up really fast for you...haven't shopped around much.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love girls who are tan. But you look great already M. Rouge, no reason to risk hurting your skin just to get tanner.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she's not going to tan tan guys...she's fake tanning...with lotions. Not tanning beds... more of a lotion you rub on and it tans you...Thats it... Her perfect skin will remain just that...perfect :) and its temporary........

you can breathe easy now...

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TANNING LOTION, not Tanning Beds...

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but if i ask my husband he'll just say "Do whatever you want"

I dont want to look silly and all. I have some gradual tanning lotion stuff i bought and i'm debating whether or not to use it. I can't tan in a tanning bed or else i get this severe UV reaction. I'll be swimming a lot this summer and i don't want to be blinding everyone with my skin.

Do you think i will look silly with a little bronzer with red hair?

I'm not as creamy white as you are, but I'm very blonde and fair, and I do use a gradual tanning lotion just to cut the glare. It's barely noticeableto anyone else, but does take away the feeling that people need sunglasses when I reflect off of the pool.

I say go for it and if you hate it, it washes off in a week! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I HATE my freckles.:mad:
I like freckles, they're cute; especially when they are across the bridge of the nose. :smile: My ex-bf and I incorporated them into our foreplay. He would point to a new freckle and I would have to kiss it. :flirt: I bet I could get you to appreciate your freckles. :cool:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you've probably noticed from my tan lines, I've been tanning a lot this summer. I'm also a very pale person. I think that it really depends on how dark you're planning to get. I'm sure you know whether you look good or not tan. In my opinion a little bit of sun on anyone would look good.

It just makes you look healthier.
I always feel oddly freakish when I'm insanely pale... maybe it's because almost everyone in my family is of a darker hue.. and I live in a predominately hispanic area. I'm constantly being teased.

I bet you've had the same experiences?

Anyways; I think a little bit o' sun on ya would look nice for the summer at least.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
This brings me back to the days as a kid going to the mall with my grandmother and us sitting on the bench laughing at all the women with fake orange tans walking by.