Should i tan for summer?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let the sun shine on your skin,yes, but do not look into the sun as it will burn your retinas. :nono:
Wear sunglasses with a dark tint and UV protection to prevent the development of cataracts. :cool2::cool23::afro::cool222:
Im not talking about looking at the sun for 15 minutes. The sun shines in your eyes even if you arent looking directly at it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok i'm going to poke my right eye with a hot fork because no one notices at the top of my post in CAPS that i'm talking about self-tanning lotion, not sun tanning or fake baking in a tanning bed. Every other post has some warning about how it will age me, make my skin horrible and give me cancer. I'm fully aware of this. My mom has great skin from staying moisturized and taking care of her skin. I've seen the effects that the harsh sun can do to your skin.

I think out of 5 pages about 4 of you read my thread beyond the title.

Also, being super pale, i'm also aware that i will burn in the sun. Folks like me and WifeOfBath know what kind of lobster results the sun is going to bring us.

I don't want to look like a crispy critter! But since so many of you are attached to the fair skin, i will not mess with the good thing i have going.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fakes tans look h orrible, especially those spray on ones, the only good tan is a real tan i think, u can spot a tanning bed girl a mile away