Should I tell women I date I'm a virgin?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would wait until it gets to the point where it looks likely. It isn't the number of dates as much as what you are doing with her. If you guys are making out, feeling each other up, if she reaches for your crotch....etc. a good time, but no need to tell a girl who you have a small chance of sleeping with.

I agree. It isn't something you just through out as dinner conversation.
I didn't have sex in my teens, I didn't have a date with a girl until college. Too often I was the 'nice guy' they wanted as a friend, not a boyfriend.
My de-virginizing was with a female friend who I found very attractive (I did let her know I was interested in her.) One evening after spending the day together, we just got closer and I kissed her, and soon lost my virginity. :biggrin1:

Yes, I was nervous, and yes, she noticed. After our first time she asked if I was a virgin and I told her the truth. She was a patient teacher I became a very quick learner. She complemented me years later that I was still one of the best lovers she ever had.

It will happen when it happens, don't think so much about it!
Good luck!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you a lucky charm type, kind of like in that movie Good Luck Chuck? :tongue:

It's a nice thought :smile:

I know some people are going to slam me and say the first time should be special, but my advise is if you have the money find a pro. That way you get practice and the performance anxiety should be out of the way.

I actually agree with this advice. It makes a lot of sense to me - maybe because I lost my virginity in a similar way (although he wasn't a pro and there was no money involved).

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lost mine to a pro. Its legal here. I didn't even pay...was a gift of sorts from a mate who took pity on me.

I had fun and I have to say...the big V card isn't all its made up to be. I don't think its made me any different anyway.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No need to say anything, an experianced girl will know that in a heartbeat. Besides your recovery time is about 15 seconds after the first time so what is the big deal...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say anything...

Seriously if it's a women worth being with she may figure it out on her own. I wouldn't lie about it, but I wouldn't bring it up over dinner either. However, if you date the same woman for a while and you both have feelings for each other a sex discussion may come up and you could talk to her about it then. It's nothing to hide. It's just really no ones business until you decide to tell them.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
When I was a virgin, I told people I wasn't. Didn't work.

After I had had sex, I started saying that I was a virgin. Worked like a friggin' charm.

So, I'd say to confess your virgin status (I'm guessing the virgin status and not the lying was what worked for me).