Should I top if I get the chance?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Feb 18, 2010.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

Hey everyone. I'm a guy who is mainly 'straight'. Men aren't attractive at all but hard cock is hot to me. I'm only interested in sucking cock and rubbing cocks together usually. I only attempt to pull women and I never go looking for gay activities but if things get weird I will suck cock. Its happened in the past.

Anyway, I'm only interested in cock but not men as a whole so I've never been interested in recieving anal as I don't like the idea of being fucked. However, fucking a guy I'm getting other ideas about now.

Its rare but every now and again I love some guy's asses. I can't imagine myself fucking a gay as it seems weird to me to drill someone who isn't fully attractice to me. But some asses look so great.

So if I was to end up in a weird situation (can't see it happening for a while mind) and the guy has a nice ass. Should I consider fucking him?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Why should we decide? Do what you want, but use protection. And no, it won't make you gay (maybe bisexual:biggrin1:).

3. pierced4fun

pierced4fun New Member

go for it :D

4. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    So reading your write
    it appears you want to fck an attractive Str ass,
    your use of the word weird (twice)

** I never go looking for gay activities but if things get weird **
    ** I can't imagine myself fucking a gay as it seems weird to me **

No amount of suggestions here is going to influence your cock
    Seems like your 3/4 of the way there anyway matey
    Just be Gentle with the redipient, is my advice.
    enz

whole thing seems weird' to me actually matey

5. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    I only ever thought about holding and stroking a nice big cock. As much as I enjoy ass play I do not know if I would want to bottom for someone and I do not think I could top...ergo 99% straight / 1% and evaluating....

6. pwrdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Use protection, PLENTY of lube and give the (lucky or poor depending on how experienced he is at taking a cock like yours) dude some time to adjust once yu get it in!

You may want to consider the right position to go for. If the guy is facing down, you really won't be hit with the fact that it is a guy when you are pounding that beautiful bubble butt. BUT if you play with other positions, you can play with his hard dick while you are fucking him. Depends on how much of a turn-on his dick might be to you. Be up front with your prospective partner about your relative in-experience fucking guys and I am sure he'll be most accomodating.

Whew. I am glad that beautiful cock is not going into me! I am SUCH wuss at bottoming.

7. Corius

Corius New Member

Whether you top or bottom in my experience is not something you plan. Two men who are deeply bonded need ways to express their affections. That is how sex often happens. One thing leads to another and loving couples do try for new ways in sex. I don't think it was purely impulse that led me to give my partner the go-ahead. But my enthusiastic review of the experience of bottoming made him eager for me to "do him which happened a few days later. I was glad to have been "fucked" but I was then quite eager to fuck my partner. Actually good anal sex has both partners contributing to the experience. IMHO all of anal sex should feature only loving partners. It should leave no memory of pain. A loving, careful, and patient partner keeps even the "discomfort" something which is forgotten because it is but the prelude to the ultimate in sexual communion.

8. rd62624

Gold Member

ditto what pwrdick said.

9. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

I don't know why you're asking for permission. My original thought was, "This is how it starts," but if you want to do it, do it. Only you can make that decision.

10. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a matter of fact, you're already considering it and I would venture that you've pretty much made up your mind about this. All that's needed now is a couple of shots of brandy and a jacuzzi. We have a saying here: Brandy has no brakes. ;-)

Not wanting to prescribe to you what to do, but since you've asked for our opinions, I would say that, being a straight man, chances are you'll have feelings of regret afterwards. Be prepared for that. However, I do believe we mostly regret the things we didn't do more...

11. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

Bottom is much more fun. Top is over rated

12. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

Do you want us to validate your proposed choice?

We have no supreme power to do so. Do what you feel is right.

13. lowhangers335

lowhangers335 New Member

You may have done it already, but my experience in topping is that it is OK and fun to reach around and keep him hard, or let him ride you and watch his cock bounce up and down and play with it. The feeling though is not as good as a tight pussy in my opinion. There is a pleasant tightness at the ring then a warm sort of nothingness. For me the attraction is the nasty taboo and sheer erotic aspect of being inside another male.

Draft saved Draft deleted