should i trim my leg hair?

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys so i'm pretty proud of my ''manly legs'' in terms of hair but lately alot of men have been commeting saying their pretty hairy and discusting and that i should trim them? what do you guys think?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Absolutely not, your legs are great as they are and they do not need to be trimmed. Your body hair is a masculine decoration and many men are jealous of this. As a hairy guy too, I tended to find that those criticizing my fur coat are those who shave at least twice a month and can name the individual hairs on their chest.
Good Luck!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys so i'm pretty proud of my ''manly legs'' in terms of hair but lately alot of men have been commeting saying their pretty hairy and discusting and that i should trim them? what do you guys think?
I think you need to start seeing guys that aren't so tasteless. Great legs, keep the hair!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your hairly legs are hot! It's a personal choice, though. I don't have a problem with untrimmed hair if the guy is hygienic. I don't care for untrimmed armpit hair because it usually smells.

For me, body hair is a comfort issue more than anything. I'm extremely hairy, and it feels like crap during the warmer months of the year. In early August, I did a head to toe trim with my clippers and shaved my crotch. My clothes feel much better when I'm trimmed, especially my cycling gear.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Don't you find that people don't really notice that you've got hairy legs at the end of the summer when the skin is tanned ? Seems to draw the attention from the hairs - though more so for blond men.