should i trim my leg hair?

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:smashfreakB:Sure shave them. And while your at it you can SHAVE YOUR PUSSY TOO!!! C'mon, be a man!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
:haha:

Listen to everyone here and keep the hair as is... some guys would kill for those legs.

:hitwithrock:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trimmed mines some 2 weeks ago, just for the sake of it, I have shaved them a couple of times, as well. But not because someone might get disgusted at my hairy legs, it is always as an impulse for some change.

Same goes with beard, yesterday I had a full 1 week beard and today I just shaved it.

Do whatever you want with your body (hopefully, without hurting yourself) but never do something because someone thinks you should.

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't trim! your legs are totally hot!

Oh Hell no! Don't trim a thing. They're very sexy.

Absolutely not, your legs are great as they are and they do not need to be trimmed. Your body hair is a masculine decoration and many men are jealous of this. As a hairy guy too, I tended to find that those criticizing my fur coat are those who shave at least twice a month and can name the individual hairs on their chest.
Good Luck!

Certainly Not great pair of manly legs be a mans man and remain totally hairy ALL OVER

Your legs look just like my bf's and I think they're totally hot.

I think those men are jealous of your manly legs.

Thanks for all the responses, Yeh i am definitely keeping my hairy legs, maybe i'll just trim my inner thigh area but i defo love the look of my legs as they are.

everyone has there likes and dislike. You will never please us all. I personally shave mine with a #2 clipper setting during the summer months, then let it grow in the colder months of winter. I persoally like less hairy when it cum to sexual preferences, not smooth, just less hairy.
"to each thy own"

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think they look fine. Occasionally when mine get real long i will run a clipper with a #2 guard over them to even them out but never shave them off. I have a cousin (str8 and married) who shaves his legs and I always thought he looked odd.

neguy11

Just Browsing
Media
I've got VERY hairy legs and recently trimmed them. NOT shave them, trim them and they look SO much better! Before the hair was really long and looked messy, now they are still very hairy but it looks a lot more clean and classy.