Should I trust this freak, red flags are going off here!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alrighty then...

Crissy Darlin',

You are a beautiful young girl. Just the type a predator is looking for. I dont know if you have read about incidents on Craig's list recently but a few days ago on MSN they reported a woman being killed by a man she was supposed to have met from Craig's list. From your posts you seem to be eager and ready to experience life in many forms but dont quite know how to get there. I am going to tell you a little story. I grew up in a very sheltered christian family. I still do consider myself to be a Christian woman. Living that life can be difficult when everything one experiences outside of ones own experience is screaming the opposite. The year my father died I was introduced to a young man who on the surface seemed to be the total package (no pun intended) . We became friends and probably because of my recent loss I was rather vulnerable and more receptive than I might normally have been. Little did I know this person had made a bet with someone that they could get me to for lack of a better phrase succumb to his charms. Well, I have always made it a point not to go to men's homes alone. The one time I did this, with him, on the pretense of picking up his car in order for us to meet other friends at a theatre I regretted it. I went inside his home and it took all of my strength to fight off the warning bells and red flags that were flying. I convinced myself that I was being silly. That evening I was assaulted. I did fight with him but when you are 5'3 and your assailant is 6'7" what is a girl going to do? I was lucky . He wasnt able to complete what he intended to do but it was a life changing experience for me. I am saying this to say, when you get red flags dont ignore them it is your mind and body's way of telling you DANGER WILL ROBINSON. Do not let your hormones get you in trouble. YOu will have plenty of time to experience life the right way. Dont allow foolishness to take it away from you prematurely.

Media
Enough! :mad::mad: Are you mentally retarded or just stupid?!?!? :confused::eek:
  • You claim to be a 20 year old virgin who writes vampire erotica.
  • You asked a complete stranger to show you his penis in the supermarket because you claim never to have seen a penis in person before.
  • You worry that you aren't a good enough cook or housekeeper to keep a boyfriend or husband from cheating on you . . .
  • Now you want an exercise partner; and are putting ads on craigslist.com and adultfriendfinder.net? WTF?!?!?!
  • Are you a sociopath who thrives on the attention and getting people to feel bad for you?
  • Are you schizophrenic and off your meds?
  • Perhaps you suffer from some bizarre form of Cyber-Munchausen's Syndrome.
  • Were you raised by wolves? :rolleyes: You are like a modern day Nell.
  • How is it possible you have been on the planet for 2 decades and yet have no idea what is acceptable socially? :confused::eek::mad:
This is not normal behavior by any stretch of the imagination. These are the behaviors of a mentally unbalanced person.

No Im not stupid. Maybe a little naive but not stupid. What's wrong? Really am I that bad of a person?

Yeah I turned 20 July 28th 2007. Why am I a virgin I guess I want to wait for the right person I guess I have morals I am afraid of things such as assholes, pregnancy, diseases and other stuff. I write stories to express myself. I like vampires it's a fetish I guess I don't think iit's that weird. What's wrong with vampire erotica and wishing to live out fantasies. They are harmless no immortal man is going to spend eternity with me so I guess I have fun with it and just write. Although the men I fantasize about they seem really nice as an immortal being. It's just all good expression of artistic things.

I asked that guy in the grocery store because it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, I don't know why do we do things anyway. We only live once so I mean why not just live in the moment? I am only 20 so at this age I have been doing things without regret. And yes I want to kiss the guy I work with in the mornings. That would be nice to twist my reality.

Why do I worry about a relationship why did I ask advice here? Well because people are experienced here, I mean I never had a bf because I am scared things won't be perfect. I am not sure what to do or what I should know so I didn't think it would hurt to ask?

I posted that ad because I thought maybe I could have some motivation and make a new friend in the area. My friend's don't like fitness. I didn't expect craigslist to be a bad place. I don't know you live and you learn so I will just go by myself even though I hate working out by myself it's no fun without someone there to push you and encourage you. I just wanted to lose 15lbs just to wear these jeans I found in my closet. But I guess I can just walk back and forth to work without joining the gym. I don't have a car so I guess walking is the best exercise!

No I didn't want sympathy from anyone. I can't post stuff like other people, I mean I kinda thought this was funny due to the fact that the guy thought I was stupid to get a massage. Yeah he did respond but I deleted the email. Yeah I may wine bitch and complain at times about the world and other bad things but I see other people ranting. So I guess it's ok if others do it?
The only things I suffer from are ADHD, an eating disorder, depression and well that's it. They are labels by doctors it's a state of mind but I am fine.

But in this case since I guess I am just this 20 year old girl hiding her feelings behind a monitor asking advice from people here at lpsg then I don't need to be here. The real reason why I came here was because I liked a couple of guys here they were really cute there wasn't harm in chatting with them I was also curious about sexual things and what goes on between two people or what it would be like. I have also made some cool friends here. I have talked to lpsg members over the phone and exchanged more pics than I posted. By the way most of you do remember I posted more pics but I took them down due to a female member telling me that I wasn't worth anyone's time to post pics here. So down they went along with my self esteem!

Why am I typing this long stupid thing. I don't know maybe I do need to grow up right? Grow up in what way? Grow up from what? I never had any growing up to do everything is just work work work work money money money get married blah blah blah...

I think it's time to make my leave here. Sorry you guys but Nj is right I am just some weirdo oh well... weird is always nice great to xpress urself be different ^_^

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From some of the things Crissy has said she appears to court danger intentionally.

You're not a weirdo Crissy, or rather you are but so are a lot of late teens early 20's but what you seem to lack is a developed sense of self protection. As we grow up part of that process is learning not to act on every impulse we have, our common sense tells us that the pleasure we might get from allowing ourself to run wild is outweighed by the knowledge that we might be landing ourself in deep shit. In the chat room I've known you to be very impulsive, you think without speaking, and again as we grow up we consider what effect our words might have.

You seem to be torn between wanting to experience life and being scared of it, go to the gym on your own, you'll meet people there, stop thinking of your virginity as some prize that you're only going to offer to 'the one', don't throw it away sex should always be special and with someone you care about, but to wait around for 'the one' could mean you die a virgin, you might never meet 'the one' and while waiting for him you could be passing over a lot of guys who are good enough.

Think before you act.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not being harsh crissy but don't look for a guy off the net, you don't yet have the necessary judgement skills to know if he's a good guy or not, try to go out in groups where the reaction of your peers will help you decide if someones ok or not.

Media
I'm not being harsh crissy but don't look for a guy off the net, you don't yet have the necessary judgement skills to know if he's a good guy or not, try to go out in groups where the reaction of your peers will help you decide if someones ok or not.

I wasn't looking for a guy off the net. I never wanted to date on the internet. But the reason for the ad was to get a workout buddy but like I said lesson learned. I wish I could go back to the first friend I had at the gym he was a hottie but found out he wasn't a really good person. Just temporary infacuation what a dissapointment.

I do hang out with 8 people at a time so I am never alone.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spoiled Princess...you have gone above and beyond the call of support. Crissy Snow is well aware and taking the piss on you. I love you SP for your empathy but you have to realize that your good intentions are being abused by CS...and regardless of her condition it's only fair to...if not say thank you then at least acknowledge you. I know it hasn't happened privately and I'm sure it will never happen publicly.

Big kiss

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The obvious answer is in the title of this thread, i.e. "red flags are going off here!"

Why are flags red? To indicate DANGER.

Why do people acknowledge them? They sense DANGER.

Why do people avoid them? To protect themselves from DANGER.

One should simply not even respond to such a guy.

If there's an ongoing struggle with temptation in the midst of self acknowledged warning signs, then it seems to me that one is flirting with emotional and possibly physical disaster. If this is the case, I think one would be better served by exploring such temptations with the help of a licensed therapist.

Always heed red flags. There are ways to achieve satisfaction without such risk.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Crissy--how bout this. Get some referrals from a personal trainer from a reputable gym. You might also think about a personal trainer. Just say no to craigslist....

Asking someone in a grocery store to show their penis is a bit bizarre though!!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crissy, the fact that you are concered enough to ask the membership about this person is reasone enough to run from this person, good luck!!!

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First, I don't think that I need to add my voice to those telling you to run from this guy. If you do use Craigslist to look for a partner do not advertise the actual gym you belong to but rather ask to meet him at a gym close to where he is as a “trial.” Also, don't go looking for a “hottie” necessarily as it then looks as though you are looking for a relationship. If everything checks out and he is not a complete creep then you can discuss training as partners. By not using your real gym or giving your full name/number (have him contact you either via e-mail or send his number and do not contact him from your home phone) you will have protected yourself while still being open to finding a new training partner.

As an alternative look to your gym to find a training partner. Is there a bulletin board that you can put something up stating your usual workout times? If so then you may have a solution and somebody who is already a member may wish to find a training partner. You would be surprised how many people train alone because they do not know anybody at the gym and do not want to ask random people “would you be my training parter.”

Oh, and as to your pictures; I did not see them, but you really have to be easier on yourself and realize that there are plenty of people on the net who will say anything they can to be hurtful just for fun. I am not telling you that it would be best to put them back up; just telling you that you need to find value in yourself and ignore those who do not.

Finally, my advice to you is to ignore people who are telling you to basically live your life in fear. You miss out on far too many experiences. Instead, try to manage the risk of what you do before taking action; but keep living.

Good luck.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MY email RESPONSE>>> What does this have to do with me going to the gym? I don't need a massage you weirdo I need to drop 15lbs. Unless you can massage those pounds I doubt it. And why would I go to your house do you really think a sensible woman will actually go and take a shower at your place better yet drink wine to get her intoxicated? What you want her to be on the 6:00pm news yet another rape or murder? I don't think so. Take a hike and pull this one some naive girl, I pray she doesn't get involved with you. Sorry I can't trust anyone now these days so yeah if you are nice then that's too bad. CYA

this is a sad commentary about life today in the 21st century. on the flip side he could be very real. You could have met him in a public place and gotten to know him. But I certainly do understand where you are coming from. But I do have a question, do you ever go home with anyone you have met at a bar if you go to one? Ever...like a quick fling.? if you do, what is the difference?...

cucky boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do yourself a big favor and stay away. If you want a masseur, place your own ad and meet them in a public place for coffee before making any commitment whatsoever.

Don't give him your address or telephone number until you have checked him out. You can do this by asking him for HIS telephone, employer and address, then drive by his house to check it out. Secondly call him at work just to make sure he works there.

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This pretty much sums up my feelings:

itsatrap.jpg