Should I trust this freak, red flags are going off here!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chrissy, the very fact that within the frame of your question you referred to him as "freak" should tell you what the answer is! Learn to trust your own instincts...run...fast.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
personally I don't even feel you should be responding to him to be honest

I can help you with advice about how to shed 15 lbs tho if you want?
pm me I'm very into exercise
bit on the fat side but what the hell I'm physically capable of performing, just overweight heh
tho I have lost 40 lbs in I think 7 months so I could help you shed the 15 pretty easily if you have the time to dedicate to it
(and it isn't thatmuch time is the best part)

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doubt Means Don't!!! ~ Oprah Winfrey

Stay off Craig's List unless you want to end up dead in a ditch.
Run don't walk to the nearest bookstore and buy this book, The Gift of Fear. If you don't have time to sit and read, get the book on tape. But you NEED to read and absorb the information in this book.

They sky is falling, the sky is falling! :rolleyes:

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone up for a massage?

I have candles, romantic music, I'll change the sheets, remove all of the video cameras, run you a nice warm bath with rose petals floating in the water, fresh clean towels, the lighting will be dim, a nice array of massage oils, I'll break out a new bottle of wine (protective seal in place so that you know it hasn't been spiked), and lastly, I'll leave a phone by the pillow so that you have easy access to 911 in the event that you're feeling violated as well as a map posted on the headboard of the bed noting the exact directions that the police department would have to take to reach the house including a notation that the average response time is 18 minutes and 32 seconds.

Feel free to bring a friend, you will both be checked for weapons at the door and you'll have to pass a security background check and a mail-in drug test that you can complete two weeks prior to the encounter from the privacy of your own home.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone up for a massage?

I have candles, romantic music, I'll change the sheets, remove all of the video cameras, run you a nice warm bath with rose petals floating in the water, fresh clean towels, the lighting will be dim, a nice array of massage oils, I'll break out a new bottle of wine (protective seal in place so that you know it hasn't been spiked), and lastly, I'll leave a phone by the pillow so that you have easy access to 911 in the event that you're feeling violated as well as a map posted on the headboard of the bed noting the exact directions that the police department would have to take to reach the house including a notation that the average response time is 18 minutes and 32 seconds.

Feel free to bring a friend, you will both be checked for weapons at the door and you'll have to pass a security background check and a mail-in drug test that you can complete two weeks prior to the encounter from the privacy of your own home.
But will you keep midgets at bay?:biggrin1:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This pretty much sums up my feelings:

itsatrap.jpg

tarp-30198.jpg