Should I try Magnum XL's?

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck Magnum. Kimono Large, XL and MAXX. More comfortable, thinner. Do it. Rock out with your cock out.

Cheers!

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, I m virgin and i'm preparing for sex and i want to know what is the best condom size that is less likely to put me at pregnancy risk and give nice feeling.. etc. I m 5.6" length and 5.5" girth please recommend brand and size. thank you very much!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7x6. I tried trojan magnums and they seem to be a better fit than regular condoms. Would XL's work for me or is that pushing it?

I didn't notice a lot of difference between them, but preferred the xl. They both taper to normal girth at the base, so they are still tight there, but roomier at the glans for some relief. My Size brand is the ticket for me. They don't taper. 64mm available on amazon. You are very close to the same girth as me, so I would try them. Your options would be 60mm, 64mm, and 69mm.

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 7x6. I tried trojan magnums and they seem to be a better fit than regular condoms. Would XL's work for me or is that pushing it?
lol nobody in here needs even a regular magnum check out some clips on YouTube of people putting a gallon of water inside of a normal sized condom

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol nobody in here needs even a regular magnum check out some clips on YouTube of people putting a gallon of water inside of a normal sized condom

Our penises aren't similar to water... The last time I used a regular condom it left a ring around the base it was too tight. Not to mention they can break if they don't fit right.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Age old fallacy. Similar to the fallacy that since a baby passes through a vagina, no dick could be too big for it.

You may fit into a pair of skinny jeans, but are you comfortable?

The truth is that magnums are only slightly larger than regular Trojans. A bit longer and slightly roomier at the glans. I think an erection of 5" girth could wear one with no problem. It is about marketing. Huge gold wrapper, premium price.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Age old fallacy. Similar to the fallacy that since a baby passes through a vagina, no dick could be too big for it.

You may fit into a pair of skinny jeans, but are you comfortable?

The truth is that magnums are only slightly larger than regular Trojans. A bit longer and slightly roomier at the glans. I think an erection of 5" girth could wear one with no problem. It is about marketing. Huge gold wrapper, premium price.
ironically they are cheaper then the others

D

deleted936015

Why not go get a few different brands n sizes, try them? Beat urself stupid and see what feels best for you?

No1 on a forum can tell you, what feels best for you

i can squeeze into regular condoms but tend to lose erection after awhile