should i try to get bigger

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by superman25, Sep 4, 2008.

1. superman25

superman25 New Member

So i am 7x6.4 my girlfriend and everyone else i have had sex with loves it, and i can work it well but i wouldn't mind being 8x6.5 should i go for it. My only worry is that once i hit that length it wont stay there after i quit the exercises, i want it to cement at that length. I also dont want my man to get hurt he works now fine for hours at a time i want him to continue to work. I also want to gain permanent size fast as possible. SO what should i do guys.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    be happy with your johnson...seems everyone one else is...

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yeah, what you got si a good size, why making bigger?
    If you want to look bigger, shave your pubic hair, that would help.

4. superman25

superman25 New Member

I dont want to look bigger im just really tall, and sometimes even with my size its hard in certain positions so i would like to be 8 i think that would allow me to do anything. I am in really good shape too at 200lbs but 7% body fat... i compete lol.

5. shannon87

shannon87 New Member

why be happy when you can be bigger? ;)

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: That's good shannon87!

I'm happy, but I still enjoy making it bigger. My advice to superman25: You already have a big one, so there's no need, but if you want it bigger why not try? Just don't try to hurry it. It takes a long time.

7. superman25

superman25 New Member

Well can i get an answer to these questions. My only worry is that once i hit that length it wont stay there after i quit the exercises, i want it to cement at that length. I also dont want my man to get hurt he works now fine for hours at a time i want him to continue to work. I also want to gain permanent size fast as possible. SO what should i do guys.

8. gjorg

Gold Member

You can't get bigger permanantly! Ask any man since the dawn of time, if you could figure it out you would be very rich. Since your fine in the dick dept. you should focus your efforts on other things like world hunger! You could start with sharing your meat with everyone you meet!

9. D_Duane Pipe

D_Duane Pipe New Member

I think all the questions have been answered.....as said in various posts. You're size is fine, but if you want it bigger, then go for it, but if you do go for bigger, then it's going to be an ongoing effort, b/c no size increase is permanent.

10. superman25

superman25 New Member

Well i have heard of a cemented size on other forums, basically where it stayed at that size with small amounts of maintenance jelqing. Where can i see a pic of 8x6.5?

11. gjorg

Gold Member

Do sit ups!

12. Pitbull

Gold Member

I agree with Shannon.

And she is so sexy! I am jealous of that big guy in her pictures for 2 reasons.
    He is a BIG guy (DAMN!) and he is in her pictures.

Don't listen to people that sit around and do nothing and pontificate that a penis cannot be made larger. Go to Thunder's Place where you can get good advice from serious people.

It won't get big fast. But you should be able to get that inch. It may take over a year but with regular jelqing it will be mostly permanent.

Draft saved Draft deleted