Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I am about 8.5 x6 or so

in about 75% of my sexual encounters I have lost my erection after putting a condom on. Its like an off switch......... and it drives me nuts.

Should I try using bigger condoms? normal size condoms feel really tight but i just thought that was normal.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

If it's not too much of a challenge, maybe you could try some larger condoms and answer that for yourself?

Unless you just wanted to brag. That's okay too.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
^ Yes just spend few dollars trying different condoms. FWIW, I have the problem. Very tight condom= boner killer.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am about 8.5 x6 or so

in about 75% of my sexual encounters I have lost my erection after putting a condom on. Its like an off switch......... and it drives me nuts.

Should I try using bigger condoms? normal size condoms feel really tight but i just thought that was normal.

YESSSSSS..when i was a kid, I was told by my sex ed teacher that ONE size fits all..Thats bullshit.

The regular sized ones felt like I was putting 4 pounds of baloney in a 1 pound bag, hurt like crazy and killed my erection..

I tried magnums they were alot better, but still not the best,,then I did Mag xls and they fit just right..still sucks to buy them,cuz fucking people look at you weird for buying them, and not in a good way..I guess a white guy cant have a HOG in his pants,lol..

Dance Clubs used to give out free condoms at the doors to the mens room,to help keep us drunkies from messing up and getting our gfs preg ,lol..they hand them to me and id give em back,,and they'd say dude they are free,id say they r too small for me, and theyd always say yeah sure dude..lol..

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't know there was such a thing as Magnums until college and this short guy gave me condoms and was bragging that's what he uses. I always thought I was small or average. I'm about 6.25 thick and about 6.5 at the base. I always noticed that Magnums felt tight, but I thought that's how they were supposed to fit. I started doing research and realized I was considered thick. So I guess all those women weren't just trying to flatter me. Anyway, a few years ago I tried the Magnum XL's. I was amazed at how good they felt. I was hardly able to cum wearing Magnums or any other condoms. I was thinking it was just me. After the XL's thing were so much better. I encourage you to try the XL's if you the Magnums are tight.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's true that many giving advise used to say, and probably still do, that one size fits all. Yes, regardless of how thick a guy is, it is still possible to put the condom on. That should not be surprising since they can be blown up like a balloon and become far bigger in diameter than any erect penis, but that says nothing about how tight they are.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Very tight condom= boner killer.
Absolutely. You might try Trustex (the big ones), if you can get them. I like these better than Magnum, though there's a thin version (around 8".) Or Kimono Microthin (Large) - lot more head size. :biggrin1:
Durex XXL are really long (more than I need) but felt too thick. You may need to try a few, like me, to see which fits and feels best for you.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes try the larger ones.

Also, I learned on this site a few years ago that a bit of lube inside the condom helped the action feel.

Put it on and get it on before your erection goes away.

D_Torsten Testosterone

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe using a bigger condom makes u feel better bout urself or maybe ur thick there is a difference between tight and snug, if ur getting a brused ring around the base of ur penis, use a bigger condom if ur losing ur erection find a more attractive partner