Should I use penis enlarger?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by longverythick, Jul 15, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

My friend ordered me a penis enlarger. If she's not lying it should be here within five days (July 20). I was wondering if I should use it.

I have been trying to find out if I should make it bigger or not. I haven't been able to get very much info. I went on Yahoo! Answers and on chat rooms. I got 10 answers from Yahoo! most of them not helpful. One guy did say I would be able to impress any women please her and she would brag about the feeling to her friends. Some random person messaged me and said they think its a great size. A person I did a video call with said I don't need a penis enlarger. Another person said it would be fine to make it bigger.

I usually just go in the chat room and private message all the women with my question. Maybe 20 people. Usually about three of them reply.

Anyways, I am in between the sizes of 7x6 and 7.5x6.5. According to this chart the largest size that is ideal (any bigger is worse) is 8.25x6.5.

The Authentic Women's Penis Size Preference Chart [PIC]

How trustworthy is that info? I was thinking about 9x8 as a nice size.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Some people seem to be able to add size permanently, though maybe at the cost of hardness. Everyone is different, that's why there's so much hair pulling on the topic. People frequently assume their experience is the only experience.

3. lance6260

lance6260 New Member

Albums:
    im going to tell u first not call it cute. second no ur better than fine u dont need to get any bigger. just learn to use it better. ur size is fine if not the envy of most guys.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

U look just fine - i'm 7 1/2 x 5 3/4 - any get many positive remarks

use what U well and safe.

5. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Your dick looks like a very good size.
    It is thick for sure.
    You don't need to use a penis enlarger.

Whether you want to use one is up to you.
    If you do, just be safe, and be gradual, whatever you do.
    Nothing is worth injuring yourself.

That chart is not is not extremely trustworthy.
    It is from a very inflammatory site, that uses half facts, half exagerations with the goal of making most men a little less confident about the size of their dick. Of course, I think the point of the site is to sell a penis enlargement program.
    Most women would probbly prefer those sizes in the B range, but as far as the "ideal" sizes, I'm not so sure. There is no ideal, and they may be a little bit skewed up if you ask me.

By the way, 9x8 is not a nice size. That is too big.
    Probably a lot more fun in your head than in reality, and surprisingly probably not what women are fantasizing about too often. Enjoy it mentally if you like the idea though.
    Don't go crazy with the penis enlargement and have fun.

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get real man. If your cock is as big as you claim it's already bigger than most women want. Put your spare time into something useful.

7. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And what does it tell you that 17 don't reply?
    They likely are bothered by the message, you think it is worth to bother 17 people to get 3 replies, from people who still might be bothered by your pm?

If you want to show off and get opinions please do it in the show off section, that is what it is there for.

There is no perfect penis size anyhow, you should concentrate much more on finding a nice girl and finding out what she likes rather than trying to get random strangers on the internet to tell you what they like, in some way make an average out of it and try to achieve it, even tho that eventually does not fit the girls you will meet and maybe even the ones who told you what they like online.

If one girl tells you she got trouble taking anything bigger than 6.5" and one tells you she only really enjoys it if it is 8.5 inches, and you think alright with 7.5 i am right in the middle there and that should be perfect it still may be that your to big for one and to small for another. It just does not work this way.

8. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

That chart from penis size debate dot com has been around for a long time. It has been posted on a lot of forums on the net, and the near universal female response is that it is total bullshit.

I agree with uncutoakland. 7.5" x 5.75" is about as big as the vast majority of women want.

I don't know if you are interested in women or men, and whether or not you are actually interested in having sex with either, or just interested in something to show off.

If you were 9" x 8" you might appeal to a very tiny minority of women but you would be turned down by most as being too large. If you are reporting your current girth accurately, you are already thick enough that you are going to give a lot of girls trouble.

9. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Yeah, I'd just pick an appropriate-sounding size and hope you like it later.

10. longverythick

longverythick New Member

length: 7.5

circumference:

under glans: 5.7
    mid-shaft: 6.0
    base: 6.7

Is that too big? Most girls say its perfect but it would be okay to be bigger.

about 7 reply, some just say, "no" some say, "gross", I say sorry but they say its okay and I didn't hurt them sometimes they still want to talk. I don't think its doing any harm to ask.

11. aviators

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    those are my stats, 7.5x6.7
    and you are pretty open, so if you are curious give it a try

12. WaDez_BBC

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 9x5.5 I just want more girth :/

13. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    That's about my girth, and I've only ever wanted more girth.

14. WaDez_BBC

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    exactly.

15. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Honestly, if it were me with those stats, I would not bother with doing PE. I do PE - It is pretty time consuming, and there is a small risk of injury. In your case it might make more sense to be out enjoying life rather that living it locked up in a room doing jelqs.

16. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If your flash new gizmo comes with a rope or bungee cord that loops up over behind the glans? I would look for a different device. ;D That cord can put strain on a nifty little set of nerve that run along the top-side of your shaft. They are vulnerable most right where the glans meets the penile shaft at the top/dorsal side of your penis. A cord placed there for more than a moment with more than the lightest pressure may produce a tingling sensation. That tingling about he area of contact/glans tip is a sign of trouble. Just.....IMO and FYI, if you experience that, look for other "devices".

Draft saved Draft deleted