Should i wax my pubes?

D_Sebastian Bagglehole

Account Disabled
Media
I've been thinking about this lately, i've trimmed and shaved but i hate the ichyness :eek: when i've shaved so ive been hesitant of doing it again so that is why i've thought of waxxing. What you think i should do? You may look some of my pictures to give me advise. Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO! Do not wax your pubes. For one thing it hurts like hell! :redface: What happend to natural or neatly trimmed? Your penis looks pretty big so shaving/waxing to look bigger is gilding the lily, IMO.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you just use a little bit of baby powder you won't have any itchiness from the shaving as the hairs grow back and they get kind of stubbly. But the baby powder keeps it from itching.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah u should definitely wax, and immediately after that drive yourself to the doctor so he can remove your balls and dik cuz , ur a girl now.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you just use a little bit of baby powder you won't have any itchiness from the shaving as the hairs grow back and they get kind of stubbly. But the baby powder keeps it from itching.

Cockzilla got it spot on... if you shave, use a brand new Gillette fusion 5 blade and lots of soap lather in the shower (dont use that girly body wash, it doesnt lather good enough for shaving) .. a good tip for the girls here as well??....
Shave right down and under to your ring and down the sides of your balls. Do this every 2 days for the first week and, (important note), use lots of talc powder after you are COMPLETELY dry ( another important note) Your cock and balls must be the first thing you get dry after a shower, this gives time for them to air out.. 'Imperial Leather' talc is super smooth. your cock and balls will feel like a babies ass !. No itch what so ever! Then just a quick repeat shave about once a week is all it takes ( more frequently if you are a horny type of guy). 30 seconds in the shower and you are good to go.
The secret is talc on, and under, your balls EVERY day whether you shave or not. I haven't had an itch in 10 years. Trust me when I tell you I did itch when I first experimented with shaving a long time ago but now with my method there is no itch. The Talc acts as a dry lube and stops the hair follicles from sticking in to your legs and cock. Any of you guys that get an itch are not using Talc!!!

Mike