Should I wear a condom?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Notaguru2, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Notaguru2

Gold Member

I had a vasectomy a few years ago, but I don't wear condoms with my partners. I take care of myself and prefer exclusive relationships. I've been with a young lady for about 3 months and we never use protection. Prior to me, she *always* (I doubt women always use them, but ok) used protection with her few partners.

If I'm in a mutually exclusive relationship, do you think its ok that I continue without protection? Sometimes I think to myself, "I've been in a few exclusive relationships...without protection. I wonder when or if I'll ever put myself at risk? (or her for that matter)" You can't catch something if no one is infected to start with and you're loyal to each other, so, is there really a need to change my habit?

2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the words of Dirty Harry: "You gotta ask yourself do you feel lucky punk? Well Do ya?" To be truly safe from HIV, you need to be in an exclusive relationship for six months, and then get tested; if you're both HIV negative, then if you don't cheat on each other, then you can be pretty darn sure that you'll be HIV free. But it DOES take up to six months after the point of infection before the testing can be fully accurate in detecting the virus in your system.

3. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Good to know. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted