Should I wear jeggings?

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who don't know Jeggings are denim leggings. Jeans + leggings, basically. I got a new pair a few days ago and I wanted to wear them to this years Pride March in NYC. I have nice legs and a nice ass so I wanted it to show and plus a generous bulge! I was wondering should I go commando under them or not! Any comments are welcome!

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
regularly I would say no to jeggings, but I think you and your nice bulge could make this an exception

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I googled "man jeggings" looking for examples so I could give a fair opinion.

I found this hilarious article.

What It's Like to Wear Jeggings: One Man's Story - We Did It For Science - Racked NY

First of all, what do majeggings look like? Majeggings look like skinny jeans, although it must be said, my majeggings were unusually long and, unlike leggings normale, are rather loose at the ankles. They're not too different in appearance from APC jeans, my usual pant of choice. Up close of course, the majegging reveals its true nature. These are sweatpants by another name.

Second of all, how do majeggings feel? Majeggings feel great. I love them. I love wearing them. It's like not wearing pants. I hate pants. Majeggings are very thin. In addition, I also have very large thighs so skinny jeans have always been hell on my quads. The price to pay for style was cramping. Majeggings did not cramp my thigh style. Rather, I felt agile in them, like a cat wearing tights on a hot tin roof.

Also, I'm constantly thinking of self-defense. I have no idea why. I've never been mugged. But whenever I wear skinny jeans, I think how compromised I'd be if I got into a fight because mobility is so restricted. Majeggings. I think, are the perfect pants to wear while being mugged or otherwise entering into a physical confrontation. Front kicks, fan kicks, roundhouses (not to mention just running away as fast as you can) are all easy to execute in them.

Starkee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Abso-fucking-lutely. Soon we will all be wearing jeggings and this question will be like asking whether you should brush your teeth.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it depends on the material it's made from and the cut. I think that the thinner ones with pictures of pockets on them that are worn really tight tend to make men look like Shakespearean troubadours from the waist down. The thicker ones that have real pockets and a zip fly and are cut looser like skinny jeans look less Renaissance Fair to me, but I personally prefer men in bootcut jeans. I'm not a bulge watcher, though!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A life lesson taught me something about buying clothes for the occasion.
If you can't see yourself wearing it down the street, and it only sees the light of day once a year, it's not a worthwhile investment.
I still have jeans I only wear as a test of confidence. Even wearing them to the club is a stretch, figuratively, and literally.
I'm not saying don't get them, but spend an extra 5-10 minutes in the dressing room thinking before you walk out with them.
It's not like they are cheap
:cool:

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for it!!!
Why not? Jesus, Women get to wear all our clothes. If your legs and ass look hot in them, go for it! Show that ass and bulge!!! No respectful gay guy will not look at you in them!!!!!
This coming from a guy who wears pantyhose. All the time. Now we call them Mantyhose and you will too!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried a pair on today. From the front they actually made me look like I have MORE curves than normal jeans, but from the back my butt looked too small. So I didn't get a pair. I'm working on increasing the amount of junk in my trunk, so maybe later on. :smile: