Should I wear trunks or shorts?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to reopen the never ending debate on speedo style trunks versus baggy board shorts, I would be keen on hearing which option people think I should go with for my next holiday. Last time I went for the trunks but I don't know if some of the looks I got were in admiration or whether people were laughing at me!

Can I carry off the speedo look or should I leave a little more to the imagination?
Wear what you get most comfortable with wearing.

ohioboxerbriefs

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you pull off the speedos very well.

But i think you would also look good in some jammers.

like these

Buddies%5B2%5D.jpg

D

deleted509196

I do like the speedo style trunks and I like the colour, but the baggy board shorts are nice too and also a nice colour.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
I aggree with most here. If you are going for the Speedos, get a size smaller than what you are wearing in those pics with narrower sides. If you wanna be more conservative, try square cut. Swim trunks could be sexy but they are uncomfortable. When they ge wet, they cling to your legs, cock and butt. Personally and it feels yucky to me, I don't like them!

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why not wear whatever you like, on a given day ? Who says you can't ?

do you really believe that anyone, ultimately, cares ? You are good looking, with a great normal body. Stand naked in front of the mirror, and feel great at what you see !

Roark1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
man, you can pull off both. while i agree with most of the responders that the boards are a bit too long and baggy, i don't agree with the recs to go for a higher cut speedo. the mankini is just plain creepy. personally, i find square cuts or a regulation briefs completely pounceable.
and you do fill them out nicely.

and it depends on where you are. lake michigan or the redneck rivera, go with the boards. mexico, miami or the southern uk, go with the briefs. i lived in brighton for a year and there was certainly no shyness there.

Last edited: