should i worry about size?

touchmyrod: i want to know if its even worth it for me to do exercises to enlarge my penis because of the time it takes.

right now im like 6.25 X 5.25 hard and like a little over 4" soft. i know im small but i just want like another inch or so.

my gf says she loves it and i can make her cum all the time so its not like i dont know how to work it.

touchmyrod: whats avg then? will stretching actually do anything at all and i must be keeping her happy cuz ive been with her for 5 yrs and im only 18.

ravenously:
Originally posted by touchmyrod@Apr 15 2005, 11:15 AM
i want to know if its even worth it for me to do exercises to enlarge my penis because of the time it takes.

right now im like 6.25 X 5.25 hard and like a little over 4" soft. i know im small but i just want like another inch or so.

my gf says she loves it and i can make her cum all the time so its not like i dont know how to work it.
[post=300827]Quoted post[/post]​

Like you have already been told, your not small. I'm a little concerned that you might, like so many others, be a little bit too obsessed with the size of your penis. Be happy with what you've got. It sounds like you've a girl that really cares for you, thats worth more than any size penis.

touchmyrod: well i feel like im small, i just want like another inch or so just so i will feel better about myself. whats the right way to stretch? how often should i do it?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by touchmyrod@Apr 18 2005, 06:24 AM
well i feel like im small, i just want like another inch or so just so i will feel better about myself. whats the right way to stretch? how often should i do it?
[post=301633]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, touch. At 6.25 another inch might mean the difference between striking the cervix and not. Women are made differently, of course, but my ex's cervix was positioned at the point where my dick head rubbed against it in passing for deeper penetration. At the time, I had 6.75 inches and a half inch shorter would have made a difference. The time of the month and the positions do play a dramatic role in this, I should add.

Begin a stretching and jelqing routine only if you have the time and determined dedication. It will likely take months (depending on your age) to see a noticeable difference, but it will come. I am of the opinion that the exercises help in blood flow and a generally healthier penis, in addition to size increase. Use google and find more info on PE. Good luck in whatever decision you make, friend.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Touchmyrod, you are not small. You have an extra quarter-inch over me. It took me a while, but I have learned to be content with my average endowment. Would I take an extra 2 or 3 or 5 inches, if I could magically get them? Of course I would. Would I endanger my health to do so? ABSOLUTELY not. Jelq and stretching (with weights or other) and vacuum pumping, if done VERY moderately, are probably not dangerous, can be fun, and may or may not give some tangible enlargement. You are not likely to add an inch or two. Keep in mind, however, it does not take a whole lot of pressure to damage your corpus cavernosa or your corpus spongiosa. Once you do that, the damage cannot be reversed, and can cause permanent erectile dysfunction. Leave nature as it is, enjoy your 6.25 as much as your lady does. That is the safest route to go. And forget any of the pills and potions. The only thing those will increase is someone else's bank account.

dsimmons01: Yeah I agree with those above, i think in most cases, as long as you have at least a good 5 inches, your fine. Some of the guys on this site my make you feel a little small, and though few will call it big, if you have passed the 6" mark, you are doing pretty good