Should I

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by aboytenor, Jul 14, 2011.

1. aboytenor

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im thinking about losing my virginity to two 40 yr guys on craigslist is that a good idea?

#1 aboytenor, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  2. cheapyq

cheapyq New Member

Honestly, if youre 19 and you are trying to lose your birginitimy....i mean your bigominitry....i mean your virgamentry.... and you are debating between two 40 year old guys....that you met on craigslist... and your determining factor of losing your bagonometry is how far away they live?..... not good...

#2 cheapyq, Jul 14, 2011
  3. aboytenor

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha What?

4. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

you should decide what your expectations are and set up some ground rules.
    condoms (period. no exceptions) they may bring but may try to talk you into doing some things first without them. (They may say...oh I will wear them when I get ready to cum but not first. First I wanna feel you bareback)... That should be a strong NO.

If there is anything off limits you should say (like tying up - personally I wouldn't do that with someone I met online and didn't know well enough to trust with my life) another example is certain kinks that my be off limits - you should both know what you want to do sexually before you meet.

Do you know these guys well enough to be comfortable with this? Have you had a chance to cam with them? Or exchange pictures? Get enough information to feel they are real? (by the way, I suggest that you not give them your full real name... that could be used against you.) Do you feel a "connect" with either of these guys?

Are you comfortable doing this at your home? Will someone else know (a friend perhaps that can come to your rescue if things go askew?) There are lots of good pple out there, but there are some creepy, scary ppl too that have less than honest intentions.

If you've never done anything sexually (at all) why now? why them? what is the catalyst behind having sex with strangers for the first time? have you had time to get to know them very well? would you not consider doing this with someone special in your life? someone that knows you and your orientation?

The first time is going to be something you remember for the rest of your life. Not trying to talk you out of it but just be sure this is what you want and how you want to remember your first time. Be picky about the guy you meet. Be very picky.

good luck

If you decide to go through with this the main thing you should do is BE SAFE!! There is only one you.... you cannot be replaced :)

#4 D_Kitten_Kaboodle, Jul 14, 2011
  5. psguy64

Gold Member

If it were me to do over, I'd choose someone that was 'special' to me. As I did with someone that I knew, had connections includidng attraction proved to be a beginning or a bench mark for the future -- after a few years there remains with me a fondness and special memories.

6. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    2 instead of 1 even
    be CAREFUL

be VERY Careful'

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course there is always a first time for each one of us to lose our virginity! But, I doubt that there is a best way or a preferred way. I think that a natural way is to have sex the first time with someone you already know from school or college or a person you have enjoyed as a friend.
    I have hooked up with numerous people from the web....a few were exciting....a few were not! Each hookup with someone strange is accompanied by anxiety..not conducive to good sex.
    I can't advise you what is best for you! I can only say that you are inexperienced and vulnerable..people can take advantage of that! So be cautious..I have learned that doing with less sex is usually better than playing with internet pals.
    I wish you well and hope you will make the right decision!
    Basque

8. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is a very cold-hearted and calculating way to lose one's virginity. I hope they are at least going to pay top dollar for it-- five figures would be about right.

Your first time is ideally tender and gentle, with someone who has great consideration for your feelings. It sounds like this is unlikely if you are shopping for partners on the Internet.

9. SR_CriaMiaRiver

SR_CriaMiaRiver New Member

I wouldn't recommend it, you have your whole life ahead of you, take the time and make i t special and safe.

10. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

agreed~

11. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. You never know what you're going to get when you pick someone off the internet - and with 2 guys? Your safety really may be in jeopardy.

That aside, you lose your virginity once. Make your first time with someone you know, someone who cares about how this feels for you. The first time you have sex can physically hurt and you want someone who is going to make this feel good and make it fun and all about you.

Two guys off Craigslist? They just want to fuck some kid, and they couldn't give a shit how you feel. Maybe not, maybe so. Just my opinion.

12. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To each his own.. but don't do it! Really 2 guys from craiglist? I know you can do better than that. Hook up with a buddy, someone you know. Think long & hard about it if you decide to do it. Be very careful!

13. mwmcurioustx

mwmcurioustx New Member

No good can come from this. Don't do it.

14. aboytenor

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks everybody for there input, I think i am going to wait. It is a weird generation I live in, all of my friends have lost their virginity, and they all say it isnt a big deal, and just to get it over with. Im going to wait.

15. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good for you!! :smile: You will know when the time is right for you.

16. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ditto!

17. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Well it is a big deal! I think you've made the right decision to wait for the right person and a special time to do it...not just meeting "something" off the street.

All of the persons who have written to you show apprehension about hooking with some stranger from Craigslist (in fact 2 strangers, which is very risky). Take some time to evaluate your potential partner, find some level of comfort before bedding down with that person, then play safely and make it a memorable moment in your life. Good luck.

18. whoknowes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not no but HELL NO...

19. cheapyq

cheapyq New Member

oh i guess i should have quoted your original post. why did you take all the detail out that i was responding to?

Whatever, anyways, I think youre making the right choice not to.

#19 cheapyq, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  20. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd leave it to chance, don't plan it.

Draft saved Draft deleted