Should I?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Silver, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Silver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for around 6-7 months now. We fool around alot (oral sex, fingering her, handjobs, etc.) We have never had intercourse, due to me not being able to find a decent fitting condom in this small town. She really wants to have sex, but I am a bit worried. Ive always been able to control myself before ejaculating; Ive held it in for an hour with her teasing me and blowjobs and handjobs, so Im not too worried. She and I are both virgins, and Im a bit afraid about STDs. Thoughts?

2. gemini30

gemini30 New Member

Albums:

If both of you are virgins as you say, exposure to any STD's should be minimal. Not to mention the risk of unwanted pregnancy. You can discretely order condoms online at Condomania Online | Condoms, Lubes, Toys, & More... and find the theyfit condoms there for your size. Hope that helps.

3. Silver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shes laying in bed right now begging me to have sex with her, but im a bit worried of any infections or such; what would be the worst (we probably wouldnt have sex long we are both ready to EXPLODE)

4. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

You have to worry about pregnancy as well as STDs! You should be able to find large condoms online. Most folks can just about squeeze into a normal one, but there is an increased risk of breakage.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

As you're both virgins the risk of any std's would be tiny, however the risk of pregnancy wouldn't. If you intend remaining exclusive and intend having sex there are a number of birth control methods she could try apart from condoms: depo provero, there's now a IUD which is suitable for non parous women, and of course the good old pill. There are others but she should pop along to the local family planning clinic and discuss them before she ends up pregnant.

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

If you are both virgins you cannot get an STD.
    Order condoms from Buy Condoms - Online Condom Store (Magnum or Magnum XL, up to you). They take two weeks to arrive however. Maybe you can find a US/wherever you are based site.

Your gf could go on the pill...or get an IUD or something. If you're desperate, although its not too hard to find a condom and they usually don't mess with your hormones.

Anyway whatever you decide to do have fun :biggrin1:

Another idea I just had is to go to a family planning clinic. I got 30 Large sized condoms from there. I don't think they usually give that many...I asked twice though and maybe its cos they have a lot of large sized condoms (I guess they don't get given out as much as regular sized ones).

They (the brand I was given) aren't as comfy as Magnum XL's but they do the job.

I hope this answers your question!:smile:

7. peaches&cream

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would lay bets on you having an orgasm before her.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sorry man, that's just not true - It's a remote possibility - but it is possible to be a virgin and have, and therefore transmit, an STD.

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Yeah so unless one of them has genetically inherited it or one of them isn't a virgin and has sexually touched another person...neither of them will contract an STI...

10. billyboyhsv

billyboyhsv New Member

Don't even think about doing it without a condom. The blowjob means that neither one of you are virgins to sex (intercourse maybe- sex no!). You don't have to have intercourse to get HIV, herpes, etc. Pregnancy is always a possibility.
    AIDS 40,000,000 INFECTED 25,000,000 DEAD You really want to risk it?

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yes you could use the pull out method, the contraceptive pill, the female comdom or an IUD but i wouldnt suggest sex without a condom. All these methods arent 100% fool proof and falling into the trap of thinking you dont need a condom is a bad habit.

Consider ordering online or if you dont have a credit card considering driving/travelling to another town

12. davidjh7

Gold Member

I have to disagree--sorry. There are actually a few STD's that you CAN get from contact other than through sex, but are usually passed via sex, thus are classified as STD's. Pubic lice (crabs) are one simple example---iI'll give you a scenario. You sleep in a hotel room, and since they only change the sheets and not the rest of the bedding day to day, if a person with crabs sleeps in the bed, then a person sleeping in that same bed with the same blanket and bedspread, which were unwashed from the previous person, would have a high risk of getting crabs, which could then be passed on as an STD---even if both people are virgins. THis may not be the best example, but thee are infectious STD's that can live on surfaces for extended periods of time.

13. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    x2 for condomania

WalMart carries Trojan Magnums....

14. theHussey

theHussey New Member

Oral sex passes on STDs as well; if either of you have exchanged bodily fluids in a previous relationship the risk is there. I'd wait for the rubbers considering there are some that you'll keep for life.

15. imhugedownthere

I thought crabs were more of an infestation than a disease, so maybe they're an sti. But I dunno, you may be right. Also, if shes a junkie, then she could have caught something while sharing needles, don't forget about that. I'd say unwanted pregnancy's the only problem you should watch out for.

And gemini, I don't think you meant it this way (hope not), but did you say that since they're virgins, the possibility of pregnancy is minimal?

16. blacktightfit

blacktightfit New Member

Albums:
    They could contract a yeast infection from each other. You dont have to have sex to get a yeast infection, but you can spread a yeast infection by having unprotected sex with someone infected

17. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

You keep rubbers for life?

Draft saved Draft deleted