Should Kegals Be Done During Hard-On Or Soft?

lpsgmon

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

Let me be open with my intention with everyone. I wish to go from a 'dribbler' to a 'shooter'.

As I read from the forum here, kegals is the way to attain that. Is there anything else that helps?

When it comes to kegals, should it be done when the penis is soft or hard? Thanks!

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Ditto what Kong just said: I do mine when I am soft, but I quickly develop a chub, usually when I am sitting down to lunch waiting for the food to show up.

I have seen 'official' exercise recommendations that you do it on your back while hard, and once you get used to doing high reps, putting a face cloth over your tool to increase resistance, but I've never taken it to that extreme.

BTW, Kegals are the best thing a man can do for his orgasm... I stated about 5 years ago and I now explode when I launch. The orgasms are much deeper, and I can really feel the juice moving thru the pipes when I cum. They are also great to enhance edging and other cockplay.

Good luck and don't knock the plaster off the walls.

Last edited:

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am starting to do kegels. TRy to do them throughout the day. Am I doing it correctly when my balls are also pulled up?

Kind of an annoying feeling

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hi,

Let me be open with my intention with everyone. I wish to go from a 'dribbler' to a 'shooter'.

As I read from the forum here, kegals is the way to attain that. Is there anything else that helps?

When it comes to kegals, should it be done when the penis is soft or hard? Thanks!

Both! And when you are hard, hang a hand towel (wet when you get good at it!) and bob your cock up and down. That's also a great way to get your precum flowing real fast.

D_Barry_Buttkik

Account Disabled
Media
Is there a good program for starters btw?
I always forget to do them, but if I had a program for how many each day and per session I can put it next to my bed or on my desktop to remind me.