Should Kegals Be Done During Hard-On Or Soft?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lpsgmon, Nov 24, 2009.

1. lpsgmon

lpsgmon New Member

Hi,

Let me be open with my intention with everyone. I wish to go from a 'dribbler' to a 'shooter'.

As I read from the forum here, kegals is the way to attain that. Is there anything else that helps?

When it comes to kegals, should it be done when the penis is soft or hard? Thanks!

2. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

For me, it gets hard whenever I do kegels. And I don't think it matters if it's hard or soft, the muscles get trained anyway.

3. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Ditto what Kong just said: I do mine when I am soft, but I quickly develop a chub, usually when I am sitting down to lunch waiting for the food to show up.

I have seen 'official' exercise recommendations that you do it on your back while hard, and once you get used to doing high reps, putting a face cloth over your tool to increase resistance, but I've never taken it to that extreme.

BTW, Kegals are the best thing a man can do for his orgasm... I stated about 5 years ago and I now explode when I launch. The orgasms are much deeper, and I can really feel the juice moving thru the pipes when I cum. They are also great to enhance edging and other cockplay.

Good luck and don't knock the plaster off the walls.

#3 D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  4. siempie

siempie Member

I am starting to do kegels. TRy to do them throughout the day. Am I doing it correctly when my balls are also pulled up?

Kind of an annoying feeling

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Both! And when you are hard, hang a hand towel (wet when you get good at it!) and bob your cock up and down. That's also a great way to get your precum flowing real fast.

6. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

Is there a good program for starters btw?
    I always forget to do them, but if I had a program for how many each day and per session I can put it next to my bed or on my desktop to remind me.

7. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I thought Kegels were supposed to be done while peeing, and that the aim was to do ten during to inerrupt the flow of pee and then work from there ?

8. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

That is the way to familiarize yourself with what muscle you are working.

Draft saved Draft deleted