Should mem stop posting for a while

Should mem stop posting and take a mental break

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
In my opinion there are several here that could use a mental health break.
Not so much for themselves, but for the rest of us that are being driven crazy. The trolls are getting really terrible of late. This place really is going to hell, and I hate to see that happen.

Maybe the troll word is used too loosely around here.

Yes, there are trolls, but it also appears that anyone who doesn't give out a big pc group shout hug may be considered a troll by some. Everyone agrees with everyone, but some of that agreement is flawed.

Everything I say I try to back it up. I don't think I know everything, far from it, but I really see some misinformation being posted around here that I know is incorrect and am trying to set the record straight. Does that make me a troll?

I've even posted something that turned out to be a misleading website from not doing my homework enough on that one. I'm glad it was caught.

I consider myself an objective person. I have my biases just like anyone, but I control it when looking at info and data. I post my findings, whatever they may be. I've posted some very good backup on some correlations of height vs penis length, and flaccid vs erect length, and length vs girth, showing that the popular posts around here of there being 'no correlation that' and 'no correlation this' is just not so. I'm not even claiming the correlations are strong (except the length vs girth is rather strong). People who reject correlations are of a 'all or nothing' mindset. A mild correlation represents a compromise. It's not an all and it's not a nothing. It's somewhere inbetween. It's the stubborn all or nothing crap that is so pc to the nth degree, especially when data indicates a connection exists. I don't think everything is correlated. I've even posted on that.

I'm 'lately' and do get the feeling I'm included in the 'troll group'.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's a free country...skip his posts if they bother or bore you.
That's not to easy to do when his threads are the majority of content in Etc. lately. A few is easy enough, tens gets annoying and is pretty hard to overlook. Therefore, count me as one who says "yes" mem0101 should stop creating threads for a while. Let me be clear though, I don't really give a shit whether he does or not.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mem0101 "The Large Penis Support Group"

You realy outed yourself as a Shameless Negro. PMing me in private telling how you support me and then be a hypocrite.

You are the king of BAD CORNROWS. Even Venus and Serana wouldn't wear those stupid shells in their hair.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a free country...skip his posts if they bother or bore you.

I agree. We are all adults and, as far as I know, no one has a gun to our heads forcing us to respond to his threads, which some membersaredoing.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. We are all adults and, as far as I know, no one has a gun to our heads forcing us to respond to his threads, which some membersaredoing.

thanks for the support wldhoney. It's the mob mentality. I don't think that the OP or the people who voted yes are acting very mature.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks for your support wldhoney. I don't think that the OP or the people who voted yes are acting very mature. I think it's the mob mentality. It's also people who I have disagreed on posts with me, trying to get back at me.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You realy outed yourself as a Shameless Negro. PMing me in private telling how you support me and then be a hypocrite. it's called baiting and i do it quite successfully ..had you fooled lmaooooo

You are the king of BAD CORNROWS. Even Venus and Serana wouldn't wear those stupid shells in their hair.

yep that's me....Sniffy the Shameless Negro..with my bad cornrows and all....lmaooooooooo but no shells..and you might take the advice of njqt and learn to spell

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for your support wldhoney. I don't think that the OP or the people who voted yes are acting very mature. I think it's the mob mentality. It's also people who I have disagreed on posts with me, trying to get back at me.
Hahaha I think you're delusional. Or maybe you have a mental illness if you think we are trying to get back at you... you are just annoying is all.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
We walk along the same 'LPSG path', it's hardly fair for those of us that care about getting shit on our shoes - neither is the constant need for dodging around those turds.

And by shit, I mean threads created by mem0101, for those of you who can't grasp that.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahaha I think you're delusional. Or maybe you have a mental illness if you think we are trying to get back at you... you are just annoying is all.

You are just repeating what I said about you before.

But I know that you have serious problems from reading your posts before, and I hope you get help for them, I really do.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Interestingly, mem0101 has been a member for over a year, but only started posting profusely in the last month (625+ of his 750-odd posts have been in the last 4 weeks).

It's seldom a bad idea to take a break from this place when the posting habit becomes overwhelming, and it stops being fun.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The parts the LPSG Terms of Service which I have bolded in red are the ones which apply to mem0101's recent behavior. It is also why those who haven't been called a cunt are bothered by his persistent polls and posts.

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/40228-lpsg-terms-service-updated-7-a.html

mindseye

07-28-2007 07:19 PM

LPSG Terms of Service (Updated 7/2007)

1. As used below, "LPSG" refers to the Large Penis Support Group, its owner, or his designated agents. "Content" refers to words, images, or multimedia attachments submitted by a user to LPSG, in the forums, galleries, chat rooms, or private messaging areas.
  1. These violations are subject to a sanction up to, and rarely including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity:
    • Nude avatars.
    • Commercial advertisement, flooding, and other forms of spam.
    • Content that jeopardizes the board's legal status.
    • Passwords or cracks to LPSG or any other website.
    • Harassment of, or threats against, other LPSG members.
    • Content whose primary purpose is to disrupt or inflame.
    • Senseless or unrecognizable content.
  2. Notwithstanding the above conditions, LPSG reserves the right to deny access to any member, at its sole discretion.
  3. By submitting content to LPSG, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to display the content. You represent that the content identifies no people under the age of 18, and that you are legally qualified to grant us this license.
Lex

12-23-2006 09:40 AM

LPSG Terms of Service (Updated 12/2006)

Dear LPSG.org Members,

Freedom of Speech- We have a longstanding tradition of freedom of speech of which we are very proud. In order to understand what this means, here is what it is and is not: It IS the right to speak your mind, in the words of your choosing. It is our hope that you will choose your words as carefully as you want members to choose theirs in response. It IS NOT the right to have your words go unchallenged. We respect your RIGHTS, but have no obligation to respect your ideas. If what you post here gets challenged and that seems upsetting to you, you may prefer to just read. In certain sections or while discussing volatile topics, we understand that arguments and heated debate may occur. There comes a point, however, where posters may become extremely abusive to one another. Abusive posts may be met with a post/note by the moderators on the open forum and/or may require moderator intervention. Additionally, language that is consistently racist, sexist and/or homophobic may be considered trolling (see: "Other Moderator Intervention" for more).

Trolling- NOT COVERED UNDER FREEDOM OF SPEECH! A "Troll" is someone who is consistently disruptive or abusive to other members in most of his or her posts (this is not meant to include humor, differences of opinion, or the occasional snarky remark). Trolls will be discussed by the moderating staff, and if agreed upon by a majority, our decision will be final and they will be banned. Spammers and advertisers will be banned without warning and their posts will be deleted.

Other Moderator Intervention- From time to time, a poster may emerge who becomes overly abusive and disrupts the flow of the board, similar to a troll. On rare occasions, this poster may be a long standing member of LPSG. While freedom of speech is valued, abusiveness that is continuous or disrupts the friendly and fun nature of the board will not be tolerated. When ongoing and/or serious abuse is recognized and/or reported by members, the Moderator Team will convene and consider the report. In those instances, we shall consider the posters involved and the context. Additionally, in those cases where a member requires moderator intervention, the cumulative weight of the abuse/attacks, the severity, the frequency, and the percentage of the poster's total input to the board will be carefully considered as decisions are made. If a majority of Moderators agree, the following interventions may be employed (beginning with the least serious, except in extreme cases):
  • A warning PM may be sent to the member
  • The member may be temporarily banned
  • The member may be permanently banned.
We welcome your suggestions on improving the site and thank you for taking the time to get to know us and for letting us get to know you!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We walk along the same 'LPSG path', it's hardly fair for those of us that care about getting shit on our shoes - neither is the constant need for dodging around those turds.

And by shit, I mean threads created by mem0101, for those of you who can't grasp that.

read you own words:

Thing’s in life aren’t always quite what they seem,
there’s more than one given angle to any one given scene.

you are a very angry person (nostrings). I do not know why you are mad at me. If you do not like a post, I do not force you to read it. Many people like my posts and respond to them and find them interesting.