Should mem stop posting and take a mental break

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interestingly, mem0101 has been a member for over a year, but only started posting profusely in the last month (625+ of his 750-odd posts have been in the last 4 weeks).

It's seldom a bad idea to take a break from this place when the posting habit becomes overwhelming, and it stops being fun.

But who's counting. rob if it not fun for you , you need to leave.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly, mem0101 has been a member for over a year, but only started posting profusely in the last month (625+ of his 750-odd posts have been in the last 4 weeks).
It's seldom a bad idea to take a break from this place when the posting habit becomes overwhelming, and it stops being fun.

That is an alarming number of posts in a very short time!

I suspect he was influenced by Rob_E's thread about post counts possibly counting towards a free silver or gold membership in the future. This is exactly why I and others were against post counts counting in this fashion. The board will undoubtedly be flooded with such posts and threads in the future.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do agree that being mean to others is a reflection of yourself, and should not be aloud to continue for long periods of time as the only one you`re gonna hurt is yourself, i want it known that i don`t condone that type of behavior, i just hope whatever it is your going through gets better, also ,i`ve never seen anyone get better by someone throwing back what has been given them, it only feeds the fire, sometimes being kind and asking whats wrong helps one open up to the truth of whats really going on, to get to the bigger picture. Most of all, to anyone feeding the fire, to love one unconditionaly untill that person can love themself is sometimes easier said than done, i know, especially when someone insists on being a jerk, The person in question should ask themselves this question, is it really possible that everyones wrong and i`m right? If so, then you don`t value too much of what others really think do you? If so why ask what people think, is it so you an argue your point?

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The parts the LPSG Terms of Service which I have bolded in red are the ones which apply to mem0101's recent behavior. It is also why those who haven't been called a cunt are bothered by his persistent polls and posts.

I apologized for calling you that. that is all I an do. You can choose to accept it or not. (this was my reply to you.

I know how to spell and write a coherent sentence. Yes I do post typos at times.

I just thought it would be interesting for people to share what has happened in their lives.

If you had just said that you find the poll disturbing, I would have said that it was not my intention to make you feel that way, and that I was sorry that you did feel that way.

It was wrong to call you the C-word.

I think that you responded to the post in anger and hurt, I now understand that.

I am not trying to get people to argue. I wish all of us on here could get along, but it will never happen.

People are different, some want to share their losses and others do not.

I am sorry NJQT that I did reply with such rage.

As far as other things go I did not appreciate when you (njqt) said a Wigger was a white N@gger. and wrote the word out. That is against the terms too.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
But who's counting. rob if it not fun for you , you need to leave.

:rolleyes: Why are you so defensive?

Your deliberate obtuseness aside, I was wondering if you were having fun with your vendettas against:
AlteredEgo
No Strings
NJQT
Think Kink
and any others I may not be aware of.

If you truly enjoy arguing/insulting back and forth with people here, then you've stopped adding anything worthwhile to this site. If you don't enjoy it (and it's plain that you are becoming frustrated), why not take a break? There is life outside LPSG, and by absenting yourself for a while, you give everyone, yourself included, a chance to cool down and regain perspective.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is an alarming number of posts in a very short time!

I suspect he was influenced by Rob_E's thread about post counts possibly counting towards a free silver or gold membership in the future. This is exactly why I and others were against post counts counting in this fashion. The board will undoubtedly be flooded with such posts and threads in the future.

LMAOOO that makes sense ...he is trying to get a freebie.....at the expense of others....I was wondering why he was asking all sorts of stupid questions and creating polls.....at first I thought he might have been a student working on a reseach project but then.....ok it makes sense now.....well maybe we can chip in and get him a Gold membership so he can stop.....God bless his lil heart.....working on his silver membership...awwww...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is not funny, and I voted WITH mem101.

I won't say that I haven't rolled my eyeballs over seeing 'another poll' -- but some of them have been fun and have instigated discussions.

If someone doesn't want to see or participate in the "latest poll from mem" then how about applying one of the unspoken rules of LPSG: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

'Nuf said.

PS: In some forums people drone on and on about things that are completely uninteresting to me. For instance, how many threads can there be about people looking at other men's packages, or who experienced what at an early age, etc. etc. etc. But... BIG DEAL !!! I don't go in there and disrupt those discussions just because I don't like them and can't relate to them.

Double 'nuf said.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
read you own words:

Thing’s in life aren’t always quite what they seem,
there’s more than one given angle to any one given scene.

you are a very angry person (nostrings). I do not know why you are mad at me. If you do not like a post, I do not force you to read it. Many people like my posts and respond to them and find them interesting.

I'm furious.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I won't say that I haven't rolled my eyeballs over seeing 'another poll' -- but some of them have been fun and have instigated discussions.
If someone doesn't want to see or participate in the "latest poll from mem" then how about applying one of the unspoken rules of LPSG: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
'Nuf said.
PS: In some forums people drone on and on about things that are completely uninteresting to me. Big deal. I don't go in there and disrupt those discussions just because I don't like them and can't relate to them.
Double 'nuf said.

Thanks hotmilf. I do the same, the posts I am not interested in I just ignore. the ones that I am interested in will be in bold type next time if something new is added and I read them.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

'Nuf said.

PS: In some forums people drone on and on about things that are completely uninteresting to me. Big deal. I don't go in there and disrupt those discussions just because I don't like them and can't relate to them.

Double 'nuf said.
I'll say whatever I damn well please. It's our right as members to say whether we agree with what others are posting and whether we like it or not. I can handle criticism like an adult, I would hope everyone else here can too.

Mem0101 just said as much in his post #50 on this thread.:rolleyes:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for your support wldhoney. I don't think that the OP or the people who voted yes are acting very mature. I think it's the mob mentality. It's also people who I have disagreed on posts with me, trying to get back at me.

I agree that you should be able to start threads and respond to posts just like everyone else, so in that area I support you. :smile:

However, I do not agree with anyone, including you, responding in an insulting or negative way although there isn't a way to stop it. Obviously it's not up to me to monitor anyone and everyone is different. Some people enjoy being mean and that will never change. I have read what I consider to be very rude or insulting posts from members who are quick to accuse others of the same, so it can be very hypocritical. BUT, at the same time, you can also ignore it.

As for the OP, while I don't believe he should have started this thread, it is also within his "rights" on LPSG, and he is actually a very nice guy who I like very much. That doesn't mean I agree with him.....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sorry NJQT that I did reply with such rage.

Yours is the first apology I have not accepted. The reason being . . . your persistence in flaming me across various threads. Also you have twice in the last month made negative comments about my gallery, but not in my gallery in the threads so everyone could see them. That is one of a few reasons why I consider you to be a troll.

As far as other things go I did not appreciate when you (njqt) said a Wigger was a white N@gger. Did I lie? :confused: and wrote the word out. That is against the terms too.[/quote] Actually it's not. It has nothing to do with me being Black either. A White person could have written the same thing and I would not have been plussed. It has to do with the context. I wasn't calling anyone here the "N word." I spelled it out because many of our members are not US citizens and to allude to a word they may know and be familiar with is confusing.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LMAOOO that makes sense ...he is trying to get a freebie.....at the expense of others....I was wondering why he was asking all sorts of stupid questions and creating polls.....at first I thought he might have been a student working on a reseach project but then.....ok it makes sense now.....well maybe we can chip in and get him a Gold membership so he can stop.....God bless his lil heart.....working on his silver membership...awwww...
Fuck that I can't even buy one for myself.. I'm not buying a random troll anything.

'Nuf said.

Double 'nuf said.
I think this thread is fucking hillarious actually... too bad you have to be so unintrested in this class action.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the mob mentality. I don't think that the OP or the people who voted yes are acting very mature.

Mem, does it not occur to you that when this many people repeatedly make these observations and comments towards you, perhaps there's something worth addressing?

Since you brought up maturity, can I ask whether you are over 18? My spider senses tell me you're not. Just sayin'.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Would you still feel that way if so many people were posting negatively about you, and not mem?
Of course! The fact that this many people are throwing their ideas out and being attacked for things said in other threads is hillarious. Besides the likelyhood of anything being started against me is slim... I usually dont bite unless prevoked.
Thanks for playing though.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yours is the first apology I have not accepted. The reason being . . . your persistence in flaming me across various threads. Also you have twice in the last month made negative comments about my gallery, but not in my gallery in the threads so everyone could see them. That is one of a few reasons why I consider you to be a troll. .

It is your prerogative to not accept the apology. The thing about the picture was wrong. It was just a silly joke. (sometimes we do not realize that we are hurting others when we joke) You can consider me to be a troll, your opinion does not mean much to me, right now.

I have not flamed you across various thread. I have disagreed with you. We have also had many posts that we agree on and shared ideas about including those of NJ.

What would God tell you to do if someone offered you an apology? I hope you pray about it. I know I will be praying tonight.

NONE of my threads were meant to start arguments,and I know that you do not believe that.
But the OP in this one sure did start many.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His polls suck. They are inane. I have been thinking of useing him to get back at arliss , just a thought. Speaking of thoughts, did you ever think arliss was a schill for gold membership?