• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kal...you know I love you.

Anyway, in regards to this issue. Maybe the rules can be changed to state that a facial photo can be allowed, or that a person of fame as a child (not a suggestive shot) should be allowed.

Celebrities are held to a different standard, as far as anyone being able to take thier pic and place it in tabloids without their consent.

just trying to offer a compromise.

In the end it is up to the owner's discretion.

Once someone turns 18, a pic of them naked at 13 will always be illegal.

If people want to post pics of clothed adults that look like kids due to growth hormone problems...have fun.

I have not been arguing the merits of the policy, personally I think it is unfortunate that people under 18 cannot participate above board, for example, as they used to. I understand the necessity of it, with the climate as it is in the US.

People have made reasonable suggestions to the powers similar to yours, many times, and have been told, in effect, there is no room for discretion, it is absolute, per the wish of the board owner.

We love Miss Piggy, but we don't expect her to always be reasonable or consistant:smile:.

(and sorry your 'appreciation' thread has gotten sidetracked:wink:)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have not been arguing the merits of the policy, personally I think it is unfortunate that people under 18 cannot participate above board, for example, as they used to. I understand the necessity of it, with the climate as it is in the US.

People have made reasonable suggestions to the powers similar to yours, many times, and have been told, in effect, there is no room for discretion, it is absolute, per the wish of the board owner.

(and sorry your 'appreciation' thread has gotten sidetracked:wink:)

Please, I am glad that it was sidetracked.:biggrin1: takes negative attention away from me. Anyway, I think the haters have left the thread.

If there is no room for discretion on this subject, we must abide by it.

There is room for discretion for other TOS rules such as cursing someone out.
I am glad that this is so. We are all adults here. I only started doing it when I saw so many others doing it, and when someone turned my id into a Superego.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Can a person not just throw away a random 'Fuck you very much' these days?

No probably not.

It was directed at the condescending Kal... and to the world in general.

Os - calm down, dear - you shall just have to stay tied up til I decide to deal with you...

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So mine is cool - but Prep's should get him banned, or at least warned?!

The Radcliff threads were sexualising a minor and the images were illustrating that... not the same.

If the rules as stated by the mods are consistantly enforced, the Mods would themselves remove them, or ask you both to. It has been done in the past.

Agreed, But it has been said by moderators that even nonsexualized minor content is not allowed. Obviously I am not involved in either making up the rules here or enforcing them.

You are fortunate to be living in a country that is not largely run by fundamentalists, who would like to shut down all adult sites if they could, on insignificant pretexts. They have done so, unfortunately. Owners have been fined and jailed.
I think you should know well enough I personally am averse to censorship or over control, and would not presume anyone's avatar was my business.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I want to thank everyone who offered kind words.

Especially those who voted no, , hotmilf, kalipygian, lafever, manlybanisters, Osiris, SpoiledPrincess, superlarge, and wldhoney.

but also byteslip, dreamer20 ,herefordboy, koksinsh, sam1070, and simcha (you guys I don't know so well, but hope to.)

as for those who voted yes...I looked at the list and could not find any people on it that I consider to be kind or nice.

Anyway, when I see the all the people who voted it makes me feel like the true percentage is 99% for me and 1% against.

Oh, grow up, Francine.

And yes, that was intended to be derogatory. Why not, at this point? You've chosen to interpret constructive criticism and accompanying suggestions as attacks, so why not throw in actual attacks? Either way, you'll get all defensive and take shots at anyone who dares to not find you adorable.

Again, grow up. You'll like it, I promise.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
:wtf1:

I first saw this thread when it was originally posted (yesterday) and my first thought was, "Who the heck is mem?"

Now 8 pages and 141 comments later, I STILL can't figure out what this thread is about.

(wtf??)