Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
should i measure from top or side? i only have a .25 difference btwn the 2 measurements but im just looking to get a accurate measurement all thoughts appreciated

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I believe that penis measurements taken in surveys and the sizes that people mention are supposed to be measured on the top with the ruler pressed to the bone. Although even if you measure slightly off centre along the top, you can still get substantial differences in length.

musclecub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I once worked at De Boys, in Amsterdam. Applying for a job, one night, I was asked to take it out. I was then amazed that the 'correct way" was under the testes, along the bottom, making me an instant ten, from my normal 8 1/2. I've since have been measuring thusly.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is basically how it breaks down for me:

Top without any press whatsoever("correct way")=no more than 6 1/4"
Top with pressure (bone-pressed, they do this in lots of studies)= 6 1/2", maybe a bit more
Side= 7 inches
Side w/ testicles=8 inches

Lots of uninformed guys with my size would say they're 8". 8" measured the correct way is pretty huge. My cock, lengthwise at least, is more average than big. My REAL size is probably 6 1/4", but if a girl asked me in person I'd say something like "I don't know, like 7 inches?" because if she wanted me to prove it I could by measuring on the side ;) lol. Lying about this kind of thing is bad I know but sometimes you just have to go with the flow because if I tell her mine is like 6" she's going to imagine it being it like 4-5". Seems like on average guys lie at least an inch.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dated a chick who carried a cloth tape measure around in her purse.. go figure.... then she had her little black book ( I accidentally viewed) with guys names / stats including dick sizes... from what I read, glad to be in the top ten so to speak.. I guess its a numbers game..eh? UZ

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Clinical studies are standardized by measuring the penis along the top (dorsal side); use a tape measure, as rules tend to under-report due to curvature.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start at the bottom of the testicles to give you extra inches. :popworm:
Ah Ha I knew It!
I knew more was getting in there somehow. All the cock gets thrust in and that is why it feels so much bigger than the measurement. Wow that means my ex was thrusting 9 in and only measured 8 from the top. Very sneaky!:biggrin1:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is basically how it breaks down for me:

Top without any press whatsoever("correct way")=no more than 6 1/4"
Top with pressure (bone-pressed, they do this in lots of studies)= 6 1/2", maybe a bit more
Side= 7 inches
Side w/ testicles=8 inches

Lots of uninformed guys with my size would say they're 8". 8" measured the correct way is pretty huge. My cock, lengthwise at least, is more average than big. My REAL size is probably 6 1/4", but if a girl asked me in person I'd say something like "I don't know, like 7 inches?" because if she wanted me to prove it I could by measuring on the side ;) lol. Lying about this kind of thing is bad I know but sometimes you just have to go with the flow because if I tell her mine is like 6" she's going to imagine it being it like 4-5". Seems like on average guys lie at least an inch.

But how many inches canyou get in her?
I wanna know what getting in there. That's what size means to me and that is why the measurements don't seem accurate by what the females say about the guys.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you're getting in there all depends on the position and the angles. There's some positions where you can get a lot more in (reverse cowgirl, doggy at the right angle, lady on the back with her legs right back).

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The best way to measure your penis is with a measuring device, there are several on the market the best one however is one called a vagina, you will need to insert your penis into this and the person holding it will tell you how big your penis is. To get an accurate measurment you will need several insertions and to get a fair result you will probably need to try a number of different vaginas as they are all callobrated slightly differently.

Good luck in your attempts at measurement:biggrin1: