should straight guys be dixcussing size?

trashy65

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just curious if it is normal for straight guys to be talking about the size of their cocks, me and all the guys at work have discussed it at one time or another

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A man's penis is one of the most significant things about him and for most of his life everyone avoids talking about it unless it is in whispered and secret conversation. talking about it hardly makes you gay. caressing it as you show it off to some guy who you desperately want to play with it however, might be a clue.:cool:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's common. I don't know if it's "normal" or not. Yeah, we talked about it. Funny we were all in the 6-7 inch range. If we were small we might have shied away. Yeah, we circle jerked too.

I'd say it might have bridged the gap of normal straight behavior when I told him about my squeeze method of wanking, and then demonstrated it on him thru a blanket. He had a 7" inch cock and thick, and it got me pretty hot. We are still friends to this day, and we have never mentioned that since.

i had one friend in recent years with whom I talked about this and he admitted his was kinda small... Like 5". I suspect most people on this site will be more open then "normal", so i dont know if you'll get an accurate gauge

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitions:

Dixcussion: a conversation about dicks

Dixcussing: to be having a dixcussion, that is, to be having a discussion about dicks

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think str8 guys should discuss size. They should simply join LPSG, post erection pictures in their galleries and leave it at that. If they have to talk, they could just trade screen names.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure thing. Men and size's obssession walk together since the dawn of time ;)

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I think straight guys should exchange opinions, as we do here, on how their cock size affects their sex life, how women respond to large cocks and maybe what positions are best, etc for them. I only normally 'compare notes' with two long time buddies so it's good to get more information. Mine is not so big (7.5 x 5.5) but certainly I've had some interesting experiences which I like to share, and hear about those of other men.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it's my upbringing, but when I got into high school I never brought up dick size at all. My grandmother used to constantly tell me not to flaunt my riches and not to brag. Granny probably wasn't referring to my package, but nevertheless I heeded her sermon.

I think what also added to my shyness was that I thought I was a freak and didn't really consider it a blessing at all. One thing, I was skinny as hell, and that made me very self conscious around all of the athletic types.

Even today I'll never bring up size when kidding around with my buddies. And they don't either, because they've already seen and commented. So that case is closed.

That's why I ended up here, looking for empathetic souls. But I'm wondering if I'm the only guy here that considered my "blessing" more of a curse when I was younger.

Cap

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's why I ended up here, looking for empathetic souls. But I'm wondering if I'm the only guy here that considered my "blessing" more of a curse when I was younger.

Cap
Actually, it seems to me it was more common than not with most guys who where both awkward and hung that I knew. Just about the only ones that didn't seem to suffer that doubt where the more atheletic types. I think it was because they often recieved positive feedback about their body from many directions regardless of size. One of the reasons I think I found awkward guys so attractive was this quality in them that they really didn't recognize what a gift they had. Of course, as a supportive and positive gay young guy I would soon discover ways to truly reach out err...shall we say "encourage" my well hung friends with added confidence, when the opportunity would present itself of course!:tongue:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure – What’s the big deal… It’s just a PENIS

I was tag teaming a girl with a good friend not too long ago and afterwards I said that he had a nice tool, which lead to a dreaded penis conversation. WE ARE NOT GAY, nor does it make you gay… It's NORMAL
I think that I’ve talked about my cock hundreds of times with friends.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Of course it's natural for us straight guys to think and talk about size. We have dicks too. And it's not secret that a major preoccupation for many straight guys is how women will react to their sizes. Look at all the "add inches" spam you get in your e-mail--much of it is designed to tell men that women will find them irresistible if only they add the 2-3 inches promised.

I do think there are ages/situations when it is much more naturally to come up than others. Most size-related conversations I have had with fellow straight guys were back in my college days, a time when we all were just recently out of puberty and our penis-growth stage of life and lived in dorms where we showered together. Only natural that it should be a topic of interest in that situation. Now, in my adult life, the topic comes up occasionally, but less often and in less candid terms.

BigA's comment about demonstrating a jo method under a blanket reminds me of demonstrations I put on in college. My buds in the dorm knew I was hung from seeing me in the showers and word of mouth. I knew many of them were curious about seeing it hard but would never dare admit it. So, a couple of times, I demonstrated my 11" erection making a tent under my blanket. At first the guys would accuse me of using my knee or something, till I would stick my legs and arms fully outside the covers and dare them to whip back the blanket if they still doubted. They never did, and seemed duly impressed with the tent. :smile:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure thing. Men and size's obssession walk together since the dawn of time ;)

Hehe. I imagine a man walking into the sunset with a giant penis walking beside him :biggrin1:

But yeah, either its normal, or everyone is gay! We only used to talk about it out of curiosity, like 'doesn't it hurt if you cum, then try to go again?' etc.

Now its more joking size comments and friendly competition.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think str8 guys should discuss size. They should simply join LPSG, post erection pictures in their galleries and leave it at that. If they have to talk, they could just trade screen names.

lmao

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BigA's comment about demonstrating a jo method under a blanket reminds me of demonstrations I put on in college. My buds in the dorm knew I was hung from seeing me in the showers and word of mouth. I knew many of them were curious about seeing it hard but would never dare admit it. So, a couple of times, I demonstrated my 11" erection making a tent under my blanket. At first the guys would accuse me of using my knee or something, till I would stick my legs and arms fully outside the covers and dare them to whip back the blanket if they still doubted. They never did, and seemed duly impressed with the tent. :smile:

I would have pulled the blanket off. :wink:

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the wrestling world in high school, dicks were flopping all around. Comments were made followed by jokes and comparisons of flaccid dicks. I found it all normal since we also compared arms, chests and legs. The talks we had while in the communal showers were some of the best talks of my life. Since we were intimate in the sense of wrestling in singlets, and being naked in front of each other, it was easier to speak from the heart of our fears, our dreams and our fantasies. I miss it.
We also participated in circle jerks, had contests on who could shoot the farthest, and in senior year of high school all the senior wrestlers started gang banging willing girls. It was intense, it was actually innocent.
I miss those times.
We were not all str8.
We were not all gay.
We were young men.
Jake

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I not only discussed my size but showing was also with in the limits of a straight guy. I sure had no problem with it. :smile: I am now and always was proud of my dick and its size and girth.Most girls were also:wink: