should straight guys be dixcussing size?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I don't think that talking about size is a gay activity. And, even if it was, i wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Anyway penis size is a significant part of many men's ego (this may be ridiculos or wrong, but i really think it just is) and so it is normal to discuss about it.

Moreover, the site gives the opportunity to share experiences and advices, that in real life one may be ashamed to ask.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just curious if it is normal for straight guys to be talking about the size of their cocks, me and all the guys at work have discussed it at one time or another

Talking about cock size is fine but more importantly you guys should be talking with each other about what to do with them.

I know this is unlikely but I think you'd learn a lot more if you did.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talking about cock size is fine but more importantly you guys should be talking with each other about what to do with them.

I know this is unlikely but I think you'd learn a lot more if you did.

May I safely assume you speak to the heterosexuals in our ranks C?

I can tell you homos discuss what to do with them ad nauseum! :tongue: :wink:

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just curious if it is normal for straight guys to be talking about the size of their cocks, me and all the guys at work have discussed it at one time or another

I'm straight and I don't see where there is anthing wrong with it. Besides, if your are like most of us on this site. its cool to share veiws and comments about our size. Some guys who are extra long need advice or just sometimes encouragement rather that just being a show off.