Should this ever show in public??

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm not saying you lack in size, i am saying that you ain't packing what's on your nutritional label.:wink:

prove me wrong, one photo clean front on angle, one profile, with a tape measure laid along the top of the shaft. and no, you can't use the centimeter side :rolleyes:

cuz until then... ppffffft on you

eta: when you want to lie about ya unpumped length, you shouldn't hold your hand long the length.. unless you have found a way to pump your hands?

You know for a moment there I was offended. But I shouldn't be and am not because you apparently don't know me so that's fine. Further more I just thought you were blind to the measuring pics I posted but realized that wasn't this site. I have a video for your type, I can link it here but I don't think you are curious enough to watch and find out. So I'll link it. This is an every 2 year cycle of proving my size to noobs on size perception.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's try this video link again.

Apparently I can't link the videos from my amateur account to show what I'm talking about. But you wanna see the video I'm talkin about its linked under my avatar, and It's titled ...how long am I?

Last edited: