Should you be embarrass with your Bulge?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I show bulge almost all the time too. Its there..Its part of me..what can ya do. I am rarely embarressed by it...its just me and truth be told I am proud and glad there is a bulge. but I agree..I don't want to look like a pervert either. and mine is always down my leg.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to show my bulge whenever reasonable. Never around family or at kid functions but anywhere else I show it off. Be proud very few guys have good " showers "

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sometimes I think it kinda makes me feel awkward..like specially when girls are around and they see an outline or something down there

i hate having a bulge i think it verges on the perverse and when you can see the whole outline of the shaft and head i think thats not right its kinda indecent exposure. (Really?!) A nice round bump can be hot though.
I wore briefs for years and rarely showed anything but a "round bump". When I first moved here, I noticed many of the locals freeballed and wore boxers, and I liked how I could see their dick outlines. I wanted to try boxers and see why so many guys liked them. When I first switched to boxers, I was somewhat self-conscious of my dick showing, yet got a thrill from feeling it loose in my pants and shorts, and knowing that you could see it through my clothes. I never thought of it as perverse or indecent exposure; it's just the way guys are built. Once I got used to hanging loose, there was no going back. There is no way I'll wear tight underwear ever again just to hide my bulge. I like when guys show their outline, and I'm proud to show mine.

This weekend I went to Costco. I was wearing navy blue cargo shorts (with boxers of course), and started to bone up while walking across the parking lot. It happens often and I usually don't worry about a semi. This time, I boned up all the way. My dick made an obvious tent on the right side of my crotch, flopping with each step. It felt totally erotic to walk with a boner straining against my shorts. I couldn't care less and kept walking. A few people noticed but no one said anything. By the time I reached the front door, it had dropped down to semi again.

Guys should never be ashamed of their bulge showing just as women shouldn't be embarrassed about their boobs showing. We're human and it's our anatomy. Be proud of it!

ginnercock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like showing as I pretty much have no bulge when soft - I'm definitely a grower. I hated having to wear trunks in school (it was a must, no shorts) but I try to avoid bulge-related situations :D

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't understand guys that are afraid to show bulge.

There are millions of men out there wishing they had natural bulge, purchasing special underwear etc.

If you've got it naturally, flaunt it.