Should young girls be taught to pull and enlarge their labia?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being the genetic recipient of what I consider rather large labia, I often thought about reduction surgery cos I thought there was something wrong with me, same as I thought about breast augmentation.

I would hunt down and kill the doctor that reduced your labia
... and your breasts are GREAT, augmentation would be bad because you have these perfect looking, youthful and perky breasts...

besides, it's all about the ass anyway! lol!!!
:smile:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If they'd stretch them large enough, they could rent them out as parking garages, and make some extra money.

You know, I think I need a break. The joking posts are fun but there are too many political, religious, and lets blame everybody for "my sucky life" crap threads on here. Yes it's other peoples fault you are a loser and won't get up and go on with your life. Yes it's other peoples fault you got a small weenie, a huge weenie, a giant butt, tiny nuts, big nuts that float when you sit in the tub, saggy boobs, tight tiny boobs, and the best of all, it's other peoples fault that your family hates your guts.

Now, thank you for shopping at Walmart where we always have falling prices for whiners. Remember to bring your official whining card. Every first Tuesday of the month, whiners get an extra 10% off.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't let the door hit your monkey behind on the way out. Do you need me to help you pack your things? I'll drive you to the airport. Hell, I'll piggyback you to the airport.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes girls should be taught that they can proceed with this. No they shouldn't be forced to; the option should simply be laid out there.

If the same thing went for males ( being able to pull and stretch the penis to a larger size ) I don't think anyone here would go "No, that's stupid". Go figure on the double-standard.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean make young girls even more body conscience then they are?

Ummm NO!
You're going to be conscious about your body parts no matter what. At least giving an option on how to change it would be more fair would it not? How many people sit and look back regretting they did not know about technique X and how they could change something about themselves?

Giving options increases bodily integrity and bodily pride; keeping people in the dark, if you haven't noticed, kind of just isolates them. Those with "odd features" or who consider themselves odd are not informed more often than not. Heck, look at LPSG; a lot of the people here, men included, are being told that they are perceived differently than they previously believed.

Too many people are concerned about the opinions of everyone else and yet have no knowledge of how the world views them and how to make positive or negative changes. Building muscles for a male won't make him a sex god; being toned, moderately strong, and looking more like a human than the hulk will. Having a size C or greater bust or having a 15" cock isn't what makes people attractive but if the option is out there at least people can do something to take back and grow their own vision of what their body should look like.

It's better than sitting there wondering if your vagina looks right and hoping for the best isn't it? Then again we live in an age of denial where we tell ourselves that people should accept us as we are rather than taking the facts of the matter and using them to our advantage; it's unrealistic but so popular that it's taking some realistic hold. It won't last long.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes girls should be taught that they can proceed with this. No they shouldn't be forced to; the option should simply be laid out there.

If the same thing went for males ( being able to pull and stretch the penis to a larger size ) I don't think anyone here would go "No, that's stupid". Go figure on the double-standard.
It's beyond stupid and asinine to even suggest such a thing! no, No, NO!