Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's so people with syphilis and sepsis in their bones that require amputation can't go spreading the diseases. If the syph is in the bone, it's in the brain, too. That can cause anger and ideations of retribution against whoever the diseased brain (and neurosyphilis is one of the absolute worst offenders where causing violent delusional ideations is concerned) thinks made him or her lose the limb.

It's one of the few medical laws that offers equal protection to all no matter what the malady. Now, if only we could make the same law about the freaks who want to keep their dogs' and cats' balls in a jar in the freezer :vomit: .

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there. Sorry to hear about the pain you're going through. From what I've heard about replacement surgery, that is the easy part. It is the recovery time that sucks. It does vary from person to person but definitley follow the advice of doctors and therapists. Maybe even check out some advice from OCMUscleJock.
I know the pain you are going through as after years of sports, etc. I am suffering from arthritis in both knees and the pain is unbearable sometimes. can't sleep at night because of it. Am in process of checking out replacement surgery.
All the best of luck to you.