Shout Out To The Young Boys

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is not a rant merely a pet peeve.

Why do so many of the 18-23 year old White Boys who PM or IM expect me to be their first Black woman? Telling me you have been wanting to have sex with "one of us" for soooo long isn't going to make me give in and say, "OMG! You really want to fuck me?" "Okay then, just let me take off my panties."

Excuse me! That makes it sound like you have some bizarre sort of ethnic sexual scavenger hunt list; and you just need to check me off the list.

FYI - I am 40, 18 may be legal but in my mind it's still jailbait.
The thought of me having sex with someone that young is . . . well kinda creepy, not sexy.

Telling me you really like older women isn't going to make me moist. It will however make me reach for the Miss Clairol box. :tongue:

I'm just curious, but what exactly is the rumor going around now about Black women and sex? Has it changed any in the last 200 years? There is a good chance I may not be living up to the stereotype. :eek:

There are a few youngsters out there with whom I do chat because they approached me politely, like a person and not just a notch in their belt. We actually don't talk about sex, but any one of a million topics availble in the universe.

I'm sure this will come as a surprise to many of you, but I'm actually well versed on a number of topics. Though, I do try to avoid the more volatile subjects such as politics and religion.

njqt466

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Why do so many of the 18-23 year old White Boys who PM or IM expect me to be their first Black woman? Telling me you have been wanting to have sex with "one of us" for soooo long isn't going to make me give in and say, "OMG! You really want to fuck me?" "Okay then, just let me take off my panties."
Come now, NJGT.... when I say things like that, I really mean it.:tongue: :rolleyes: Plus, I am over 23.
I'm sure this will come as a surprise to many of you, but I'm actually well versed on a number of topics. Though, I do try to avoid the more volatile subjects such as politics and religion.

njqt466

I AM SHOCKED~!!:tongue:

Having said that, NJ, not everyone has respect and class when it comes to people they are attracted to. I was told recently, there is a curse to being desired...for every nice, or sweet guy you find, there are 15 dirty pervs, just waiting to pounce ya.:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Darling Jeff,

You are the reason I lowered the range to 23, from 25. :flirt:

My mom told me something similar when I was about 6.
I was whining because she wanted to put those hard pink plastic rollers in my hair and expected me to be able to sleep in them. Mother said, "Beauty knows no pain." I thought about that and said, "Can't I just be pretty and not beautiful?" :biggrin1: It seems I got my wish.
Beauty May Fade, But Pretty Is Forever!

PS - I am quite aware that when that sad day comes many, many years from now; when I am able to pass a construction site without a trail of catcalls and whistles following me. I will probably go home and cry myself to sleep.

Come now, NJQT.... when I say things like that, I really mean it.:tongue: :rolleyes: Plus, I am over 23.

I AM SHOCKED~!!:tongue:

Having said that, NJ, not everyone has respect and class when it comes to people they are attracted to. I was told recently, there is a curse to being desired...for every nice, or sweet guy you find, there are 15 dirty pervs, just waiting to pounce ya.:smile:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Straight guys who come on to me (don't mean on this site) say they have never done it with a guy, they want me to be their first, they want to try it before they die, so on. And have to be discreet, don't let their girlfriend find out. I probably didn't believe it the first time. I think it's just a tactic, I have an aversion to tactics. Don't particularly care about being their first homie, or being with someone who is going to be ashamed to be with me in public.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those whiteboys don't know how to approach a real woman...however, I might say that whiteboys from New Jersey are a different story...

That "one of us" shit really pisses me off though. Like a black woman is some kind of fetish??? That almost like saying a black woman is not a woman and is something else which is bullshit. One of my roomates has that basic rasist attitude, we all hang out with black people (my high school was mostly black) and he enjoys their company but when they aren't around too many slurs come out of his mouth. Anyway, we met this really beautiful young black girl, but because of it being near jailbait I opted to not try to go after her. He did. But the way he would talk about the things he did with her were kind of like how those boys approach you...its hard to explain but it kind of upset me, he would talk about her like she was some kind of object. I wanted to tell this girl that she deserved someone who truly appreciated her and who she is, a strong black beautiful girl, not just some object or "black girl". He didn't deserve her.

Unfortunately he is my roomate and has been my friend since we were little. I try to confront him and my other white friends about shit like that but its to no avail. It seems every white person I know who doesn't have a big cock is racist...go figure.

I guess whiteboys from New Jersey aren't a different story...but I am!

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

njqt466
You can't be serious! Women have brainzez?! It's not possible!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My mom told me something similar when I was about 6. I was whining because she wanted to put those hard pink plastic rollers in my hair and expected me to be able to sleep in them. Mother said, "Beauty knows no pain." I thought about that and said, "Can't I just be pretty and not beautiful?" :biggrin1: It seems I got my wish.
Beauty May Fade, But Pretty Is Forever!
I've been told this by my friends lol when we would do each others hair, and they used to pull mine out... oy

OMFG i've been wanting to have at it with one of you humans for like soooo long too! :O

But alas, i'm not the PM/IM type.~

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
This is not a rant merely a pet peeve.

Excuse me! That makes it sound like you have some bizarre sort of ethnic sexual scavenger hunt list; and you just need to check me off the list.

FYI - I am 40, 18 may be legal but in my mind it's still jailbait.
The thought of me having sex with someone that young is . . . well kinda creepy, not sexy.

Telling me you really like older women isn't going to make me moist. It will however make me reach for the Miss Clairol box. :tongue:

I'm just curious, but what exactly is the rumor going around now about Black women and sex? Has it changed any in the last 200 years? There is a good chance I may not be living up to the stereotype. :eek:

There are a few youngsters out there with whom I do chat because they approached me politely, like a person and not just a notch in their belt. We actually don't talk about sex, but any one of a million topics availble in the universe.

njqt466

Perhaps it is homework for their behavioural psychology classes ...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
njqt,

I just want to tell you that I absolutely LOVE your sense of humor! You seem like the type of person that I try and be around.

njqt466

Whaddya mean?? Ain't you never heard "once you go black, you never go back"? :slaphappy: :laughing: :smileysex5:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
njgt, it probably has something to do with (a) you're obviously intelligent, sexy, and attractive, (b) you're posting at a site with a lot of hormonal young men, and (c) you represent something ordinarily inaccessible to them. You should be flattered and annoyed simultaneously -- not such a terrible irony. John