Shoving a big cock down a guy's throat. must watch

D

deleted808122

This vid is evidence of the value of a curved cock when deep throating, although I would have bent my head back a little less.

I love a long thick cock stretching my throat until it's visible, and having a top hold my neck so he can feel his cock moving around inside.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Nice. I love to be throat fucked! And like others have said, that position works out best with a curved up cock. Yes. The girth can be an issue. I try my best until I'm like, "Alright, you're gonna need to fuck my ass for a while. I can take more in that case and even catch up on Reader's Digest while he's at it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: henry777

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course that is what happens. I like to put my hand on the guys throat when he can deep throat me. I can feel how deep my dick is in his throat.

The thing I have learned about thickness is that not everyone's throat is the same size. Some guys just have bigger throats than others. You can feel how tight or in some cases how loos a guys throat is. There really are naturally born cock suckers. I love being deep throated. It's a gift. What can I say, I want to do my part. I want to make sure they don't waste that gift.

I agree about girth and throat tightness. I know my girlfriend could throat me all the way if my cock was thinner. I'm not long and she can get me started down her throat, but damn it is tight. Tightest thing I've ever felt on my dick. The glans gets most of the way into her throat, but I have a thicker one. I've never been legitimately throated, but she is there, just not all the way. We also use the reverse position (69 usually) for the ease of angle. It also helps if I am not rock hard, but it is difficult to keep it semi soft with that intense pleasure. The best part is that it helps her to cum during 69 when the cock pushes into her throat. Ugh.

Reactions: henry777

I don’t mean to be a buzz kill, but can this cause larynx or esophageal damage?

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure how this is physically possible. Watch the guy shove his long cock down a guy's throat where you can see the outline of the cock.

Here is the link: Verydeepthroat
way fucking hot. i did that to a bud once. he hung his head off the edge of the bed, i stood and throat-fucked the hell out of him. he loved it.

Theoretically. But the guy in the video wasn't being that rough, was he?

I didn’t say the video wasn’t erotic but after having a bit of surgery in that area along with a number of esophageal manometry exams, it is definitely worth asking about. Something you never want to experience.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
its not that impressive when its a pencil dick like that
Tough crowd. With all the big cocks here on LPSG, some folks are pretty hard to impress.

While the top isn't super thick, I certainly wouldn't call him a pencil dick. I know he would gag me with that kind of face fucking.

Reactions: malakos