Photo Show A Picture Of Your Dick With Your Feet

D

deleted225258

Looking for Guys Who like to Get and Guys Who like to Give. Hot, Wet, Alpha, Sub Kinky Sensual Foot Worship

1675857190769.png

Hey guys... I'm planning on having a Skype group gathering sometime this Saturday. not sure what time yet, but I will keep you all posted. It's gonna be about guys who like to their sweaty feet worshipped and serviced, and guys who like to be the foot worshipper and guys who want to service and worship your feet. The topic and activities don't have to stay limited to feet, if some of you decide to branch out to other body parts, you're welcome to slip off for some private time. However, I am hoping to see a lot or hot bare foot guys ready to have their feet admired and drooled over. I'll give you guys all the details later this week.

D

deleted225258

Looking for Guys Who like to Get and Guys Who like to Give. Hot, Wet, Alpha, Sub Kinky Sensual Foot Worship

1675857190769.png

Hey guys... I'm planning on having a Skype group gathering sometime this Saturday. not sure what time yet, but I will keep you all posted. It's gonna be about guys who like to their sweaty feet worshipped and serviced, and guys who like to be the foot worshipper and guys who want to service and worship your feet. The topic and activities don't have to stay limited to feet, if some of you decide to branch out to other body parts, you're welcome to slip off for some private time. However, I am hoping to see a lot or hot bare foot guys ready to have their feet admired and drooled over. I'll give you guys all the details later this week.

Reactions: Supersteel876
D

deleted225258

Unfortunately guys I'm gonna to postpone my Skype foot group Saturday. Forgot I had a prior engagement. Besides having a psycho stalker who violates my privacy by trolling my social media and shares it with my neighbors. In an attempt to convince my neighbors that I'm a danger to children in the community...yeah, I kid you not.

Reactions: 1119457