Show-er VS. Grow-er?

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which do you guys think is hotter... a show-er or a grow-er? Personally, I like a show-er, since that way the dick always looks big. (A big soft dick makes a better bulge/VPL too.)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The percentage of showers to growers is probably less than 10%. I assume we mean a seriously long, fat flaccid dick as being a shower.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There's nearly an infinite number of points on the scale from the most extreme grower to the most extreme shower, and I love them all. But in general I really like the looks of a shower and I REALLY like the surprise the first time I'm with a grower.

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nearly an infinite number of points on the scale from the most extreme grower to the most extreme shower, and I love them all. But in general I really like the looks of a shower and I REALLY like the surprise the first time I'm with a grower.

Yeah, lol, I've had a few suprises too.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still can't decide if I'm a shower or a grower. My girl says both.

Flaccid I'm 5 x 5 at times. And then I grow into 7.5 x 6. So not much growth, but the girth change looks big.

Then again at one stage my girl said I look pretty normal flaccid then get huge. Make her mind up!!! haha. Maybe that was a cold day.

BiPatrick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being a grower myself, I prefer to see a Shower and I would prefer to be a Shower myself. But on the other side, always interesting to see the surprise effect on the face of the girl or then boy, the first they have you in hands or in mouth.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A bit of both. Sometimes I hang about 5 inches. Sometimes I'm a shriveled little boy. I have had an ex girl tell me how could something like that turn into this. Mostly because my 4" flacid girth expands to 6"+ girth.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I'll bite on this thread.

I'm a little of both. When flaccid I'm about 6" long and about 5-1/4" around, but with my big balls I still tend to bulge. When I'm hard I grow about 3 inches to 9-1/4" long by 6-1/4" around, creating a problem for my pants or swimsuit to contain.

-Ranger

Jhn_Citizen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely a grower.

Flaccid is anywhere between 3-4" most of the time (Unless it's a hot day... On a freaking freezing day let's just say the foreskin is twice as long) and erect is 7.5 - 8".