Show-ers, have you been suspected/accused of being turned on when you're not?

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wondering if guys who hang real big when flaccid have been accused or just mistakenly thought to be turned on when you're at your normal relaxed state, particularly in public bathroom or locker room? Do you change your behavior any to avoid this?

I'm on the bigger side of average when relaxed and more of a grow-er, but I know there are guys whose length stays with them no matter what state they're in, and wonder what that's like.

thanks

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes very much so. I tend to change in the stall in the locker-room when I have too or just at home. It can get too much attention I tend to bulge a lot in jogging pants even with briefs, so I usually wear compression shorts as underwear

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not at all, sorry. In fact I stand several inches away from a urinal and sometimes I have a semi. If the guy next to me looks for more than a couple seconds I am turned on and fully erect. I have no problem peeing with a hardon which I have been told is rare. I hve let guys who were hot or even just nice take pics of me peeing. pising nude forest sox.jpg

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened years ago, decades in fact, when the short OP shorts were all the rage and I was attending university. Tom Selleck was my heartthrob and I emulated his dress.
I was sitting on the bleachers watching a baseball game and unknowingly was hanging out of my shorts. In those days we all wore boxers so nothing was holding me back.
I had no clue that I was flashing the girls below and giving them a perfect view up my shorts.
I learned what had happened at a party when one of the girls, very drunk, approached me. She said she wanted to go to the balcony and suck my long dick and fuck. Guys and girls were taking turns on the balcony having sex.
I asked her why she thought I had a long dick and she related the story, telling me several of the girls were interested in hooking up. I told her it was the liquor talking and left the party.
I was not out to many people so the girls had no clue that I had zero interest in getting together. Several times over the next few months I would get comments from some of the girls that confirmed what I’d been told.
I can’t say I would’ve been such a gentleman if it had been guys. Lol

Last edited:

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not at all, sorry. In fact I stand several inches away from a urinal and sometimes I have a semi. If the guy next to me looks for more than a couple seconds I am turned on and fully erect. I have no problem peeing with a hardon which I have been told is rare. I hve let guys who were hot or even just nice take pics of me peeing. View attachment 1135625
Damn that’s a hot pic!!

Reactions: Paul54

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This happened years ago, decades in fact, when the short OP shorts were all the rage and I was attending university. Tom Selleck was my heartthrob and I emulated his dress.
I was sitting on the bleachers watching a baseball game and unknowingly was hanging out of my shorts. In those days we all were boxers so nothing was holding me back.
I had no clue that I was flashing the girls below and giving them a perfect view up my shorts.
I learned what had happened at a party when one of the girls, very drunk, approached me. She said she wanted to go to the balcony and suck my long dick and fuck. Guys and girls were taking turns on the balcony having sex.
I asked her why she thought I had a long dick and she related the story, telling me several of the girls were interested in hooking up. I told her it was the liquor talking and left the party.
I was not out to many people so the girls had no clue that I had zero interest in getting together. Several times over the next few months I would get comments from some of the girls that confirmed what I’d been told.
I can’t say I would’ve been such a gentleman if it had been guys. Lol

great situation. I know the brand of shorts and sometimes find some in vintage thrift shops. Once I was watched trying a pair on w/an erection and the sale guy was "very helpful". I do the same in running shorts w/o boxers though and very intentional and directed peeking cock sneakers.PNG
at a male audience that is receptive. I don't even mind when they take a pic of me like that...btw Tom Selleck is STILL hot!!! to this day....

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
great situation. I know the brand of shorts and sometimes find some in vintage thrift shops. Once I was watched trying a pair on w/an erection and the sale guy was "very helpful". I do the same in running shorts w/o boxers though and very intentional and directed View attachment 1135976 at a male audience that is receptive. I don't even mind when they take a pic of me like that...btw Tom Selleck is STILL hot!!! to this day....
wow, need more pictures like that please, thats so sexy !!

Reactions: trackjock13

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any details? You look HOT
thanks man. im pretty big when soft and people ask girls/boys and when i explain thats my soft they become more curious. like curious to actuually want to see it.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks man. im pretty big when soft and people ask girls/boys and when i explain thats my soft they become more curious. like curious to actuually want to see it.

so have you let other guys see it often or ever? Have u ever let another guy watch u jack off and cum in person? One of my fvorite things to do... me downshot.jpg

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight