Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. It depends on the situation. But mostly I show it off. I like catching the ladies eyeing my package. It's hot knowing they're catching a peek.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend hates when I show it. (but I still do as much as I can)

My wife picked me out for showing for years then eventually realised that she was not going to change me. Now she ignores it. SHOW!!

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
My wife picked me out for showing for years then eventually realised that she was not going to change me. Now she ignores it. SHOW!!

My wife actually likes it when I'm bulgin'. I've asked her many times while we're getting dressed, "Is this too much junk?" She *always* says, "Honey, you have a lot of bulge all the time, and I love it!"

bigtomdaddy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am required at work to wear slacks and a polo tucked in also I work in the desert where 110 is normal weather. It is impossible to hide it.

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never hide mine, but i dont purposely flaunt it allll the time, i cant help wat im born with lol and if i get stared at its their problem not mine

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whether we hung men want it to or not it's going to show. I wasn't aware I had a bulge until I realized people weren't looking at just my eyes. They go from my eyes to my crotch, eyes, crotch, eyes, crotch. lol. Own it man. Work with it. Use it to your advantage.

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey what are you going to do. are you going to cut it in half so you do not offiend the general society? screw them. if you are big, that is what you are so get dressed and keep on living. the problem is with them not you.

i dress like i want and sometimes it is bulgy but people have to get used to it. i am not going to become an agoraphobic so they do not get offiended. too bad.