Show me your legs!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love legs especially a little more muscle/thicker around the calve area. One thing drives me wild, seeing from the front calves that have a flair to them on either side of the lower leg and thicker ankles are lickable.

I always thought that having thin ankles was preferable! It's nice to see that some men like thick ankles. I don't think that's a trait that a person can change!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Tasha when are we going shopping together? I'm on the next flight out cause I have a shoe fetish :) Seriously hot shoes and cool tat!!!!

HAHA!! I bought the white shoes in NY but the rest are from London and that place we discussed :wink:

Book a flight chick and we'll shop til we drop hehee!!!

What d'ya reckon to these shoes?

Attachments

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAHA!! I bought the white shoes in NY but the rest are from London and that place we discussed :wink:

Book a flight chick and we'll shop til we drop hehee!!!

What d'ya reckon to these shoes?

Yummy I love the first and last ones not the middle ones so much cause I'm not into animal print (i don't know why i have several friends that love it). I like the first the most I think. I have some wooden ones with a pink leather strap that goes around my ankle I'm going to have to fish those out and take a pic for you, they are so HAWT:tongue:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here ya go the red one's are my favorite, but my boyfriend likes the black ones he says they are hot for teacher shoes:tongue: I don't have as many bordello shoes I'm pretty stingy with my $$$ so unless I get a super deal they don't get to live in my closet:wink:

Attachments

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Here ya go the red one's are my favorite, but my boyfriend likes the black ones he says they are hot for teacher shoes:tongue: I don't have as many bordello shoes I'm pretty stingy with my $$$ so unless I get a super deal they don't get to live in my closet:wink:

I love the silver sparkly ones the best......

Now onto the red ones.......look at these

Look familiar?? :biggrin1:

Attachments

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the silver sparkly ones the best......

Now onto the red ones.......look at these

Look familiar?? :biggrin1:

LMAO did you go in my closet:tongue: That's one hot pic I'm going to have to do that!!! I freakin' love shoes. I'm going to have to go through mine now and take pics first I'd better do some work:cool: