Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd like to thank Dirk Hooper and his special lighting effects... For without it my especially white legs would look pasty and show some cellulite under my ass. There is no way in hell i could take a pic of my own legs, let alone make them look this good. I tried to take pictures of my legs the other night in heels, it kinda freaked me out how much they look like my Grandma's from the knee down. Kinda made me feel a little weird. Just so he doesn't kill me for going to the ends of the earth to get this picture...I'm just promoting your skillz boy!

Attachments

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

I think my legs are pretty decent. They get me where I need to go. :cool:

I'd like to thank Dirk Hooper and his special lighting effects... For without it my especially white legs would look pasty and show some cellulite under my ass. There is no way in hell i could take a pic of my own legs, let alone make them look this good. I tried to take pictures of my legs the other night in heels, it kinda freaked me out how much they look like my Grandma's from the knee down. Kinda made me feel a little weird. Just so he doesn't kill me for going to the ends of the earth to get this picture...I'm just promoting your skillz boy!

Oh my :redface:

I think my legs are pretty decent. They get me where I need to go. :cool:

I've got to say you legs look truely fantastic njqt, and i absolutley love that ass of yours all round and perfect.
Keep gracing us with your wonderful pics:smile: