1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wanna see how many different types of uncut cocks there are and sizes.....so please post pics of your uncut cock and one of your foreskin pulled bakk.......I also wanna know how many people prefer uncut and why???

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer uncut cocks, by far. In fact, I've been single for a long while because of it. Can't seem to find any guys in my area with similar interests who are also uncut.

Uncut feels better, and looks better, to me. Just love it :)

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pics in gallery.

Definitely prefers uncut, in fact I usually refused when I found they are cut. Uncut is natural and looks & feels so much better, also you can jerk it without lube cause the skin moves unlike a cut one. You can play with the skin & do all sorts of things to it. It breaks my heart currently knowing that there is this amazing guy I like who is almost perfect in everything other than the fact he is cut. It's like seeing a piece of his nose or ear cut off him and you are constantly reminded of it by the look of the scar. Glad I live in a country where most are uncut :)

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer uncut guys. I just find them really sexy looking. But living in the us it seems really hard to meet guys who are uncut. In canada they are all over the place. But a nice gay guy who is also uncut is a rare bird.